Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Oh pwetty!....She's got a great fighting stance...fists up..balanced...

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
        You know I just had a flash of those lambada skirts?...I know they were shorter, but they had those slits, and cuts..that kind of are like those on this...

Here's a wideshot...she looks so relaxed...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s1/113/bscap081.jpg
        I loved Teyla's attitude and outfit in this scene. She was so self-assured that her attitude bordered on arrogance. She reminded me of a strong, sleek panther toying with her prey.
        sigpic
        Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
          I loved Teyla's attitude and outfit in this scene. She was so self-assured that her attitude bordered on arrogance. She reminded me of a strong, sleek panther toying with her prey.
          a definite tigress at times..

Not really sparring, more ready to fight...

I'd love to see her fight in this outfit...SGA:Matrix anybody?....

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
            VB...why don't you stay on topic! HAIRDOS ARE FOR SATURDAY!

Today is Sparring outfits and I've added that we also post pics of Teyla's fighting abilities and moves to just give it some more spice and more pic opportunities...So, choose any and all of Teyla's different fight scenes..there's the ones with the Wraith, and the one with Sora, and the one with John, Michael, and of coarse the one in Condemned when she fights those bad guys...did I miss any?

So, why don't we also do TOP TEN REASONS WHY TEYLA CHANGES HER SPARRING OUTFIT....

1. She never wears the same outfit more than three times
            2. She has an excuse to leave Atlantis and go shopping/trading
            3. She is trying to find the one that she looks and feels best in
            4. She has had tons of donations from the Salvation Army
            5. John and Ronon are competing on who finds the sexiest outfit for Teyla
            6. Too annoy all the other girls in Atlantis
            7. Too distract her opponent
            8. She inherited these from her former trainer
            9. She loves to sew
            10. Rodney taught her how to go online shopping on ebay using John's Master Card...
            ROTFLMAO!!!!! The last one is hilarious Camy!!!! VB, yours were great tooo!!!
            Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

You know I just had a flash of those lambada skirts?...I know they were shorter, but they had those slits, and cuts..that kind of are like those on this...

Here's a wideshot...she looks so relaxed...

OH, look at her..she just knows he's coming and she doesn't even flinch! WHAT A GIRL!

You know Witchy..I think I actually owned one of those...I do know that I loved skirt with slits..they are just sexy! and when you have nice legs like Teyla/Rachel..they look even better....I know I used to love them..and still do!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                WHAT? THEY HAVE TRUCKS IN ATLANTIS?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                  I can get it....hello I live in Manhattan...home of FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology) and of course Parsons..what are you talking about. Not to mention my mum before she decided to retire was a dress maker and fashion designer. So yeah I'll look around for it for you and the material....easy enough to get and easy to make!

VB
                  oh, YOU ARE THE BEST! Now, I just need to get a new sewing machine! Maybe a bigger one! Hey, do you think does that they sell like for 19.99 would work? You know, the ones that look like a stapler! DAMN I'm excited about this! Can't wait to show hubby my new outfit! Well, once I make it of coarse! AH, Teyla my new fashion designer!
                  sigpic

Comment

a definite tigress at times..

Not really sparring, more ready to fight...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/206/trinity552.jpg

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/206/trinity553.jpg

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/206/trinity555.jpg

I'd love to see her fight in this outfit...SGA:Matrix anybody?....
                    Matrix, indeed. I agree, it would've been fun to see the movement of that coat during a fight scene.

I love these shots. I also love that RL looks so natural in her action scenes. For such a petite woman, she's so strongly built and so graceful that she makes it look like she's been filming fight scenes for years. In addition to her current hard work, her dance background must be a crucial reason why she looks so natural.

If I remember correctly, in one of her interviews, I got the impression that the fight coordinator upped the intensity of her fight scenes because of her ease in picking up the moves -- although she keeps commenting on how much work she still needs to do. I love her level of dedication and can't wait to see how her fight scenes improve in the future. If she looks this natural now, in a few years she should look even more amazing.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana

Comment

Matrix, indeed. I agree, it would've been fun to see the movement of that coat during a fight scene.

I love these shots. I also love that RL looks so natural in her action scenes. For such a petite woman, she's so strongly built and so graceful that she makes it look like she's been filming fight scenes for years. In addition to her current hard work, her dance background must be a crucial reason why she looks so natural.

If I remember correctly, in one of her interviews, I got the impression that the fight coordinator upped the intensity of her fight scenes because of her ease in picking up the moves -- although she keeps commenting on how much work she still needs to do. I love her level of dedication and can't wait to see how her fight scenes improve in the future. If she looks this natural now, in a few years she should look even more amazing.
                      Very true. I got the yearbook magazine, and in it I think i read she's hoping to do more fight scenes this coming season, since really we haven't seen much of Teyla's moves this season.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

It's nice to see Teyla kick so much ass on screen. And she toys with Shep wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooo much!!!! Woops, wrong thread. Anyway, at the risk of sound wrong, she is so hot in those outfits. She must be trying to impress someone. Ronon, Shep, McKay (!$&*&!%), take your pic, because every guy on Atlantis must have noticed by now.

What's this about Matrix and Atlantis... Teyla in leather?

Hmmmm.....!!! (She wants that outfit) (If she can wear leater than I can!!!! -Vala)
                        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                          It's nice to see Teyla kick so much ass on screen. And she toys with Shep wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooo much!!!! Woops, wrong thread. Anyway, at the risk of sound wrong, she is so hot in those outfits. She must be trying to impress someone. Ronon, Shep, McKay (!$&*&!%), take your pic, because every guy on Atlantis must have noticed by now.

What's this about Matrix and Atlantis... Teyla in leather?

Hmmmm.....!!! (She wants that outfit) (If she can wear leater than I can!!!! -Vala)
                          Teyla's long coat...we were saying it would be cool to see her fight while wearing it.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                            WHAT? I love her purple top!
                            Rats, I knew that top had fans. The only good thing I can say about it is that it was a pretty color.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana

Comment

I liked the top to! (not as much as the one from coup d'etat but I still liked it.)

Comment

Rats, I knew that top had fans. The only good thing I can say about it is that it was a pretty color.
                                BRAVISSIMO....nice save...

Teyla likes!!!

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X