No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I'll wait for the hair-explanation...though I must add before I somehow forget that Rachel complains about it during all her commentaries (excluding the interviews) on the DVD-set.

So, bring on the fighting... and the outfits...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
      How can hair be straight and voluminous at the same time?
      HOURS of Work, hon..HOURS!

My mother use to sit there for hours to do my hair...she always had me with long hair...and she used to tell me while I screamed my head off at her pulling my hair in place, in spanish...

"Sea todo por la belleza"

Meaning, "Do anything for Beauty"

Yeah, that is why now, I just do the short do! although, at this minute my hair is long!hehehehehe

So, Teyla is definetly going for beauty cause she keeps experimenting with colors, styles, and everything else...hehehehe
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'll wait for the hair-explanation...though I must add before I somehow forget that Rachel complains about it during all her commentaries (excluding the interviews) on the DVD-set.

So, bring on the fighting... and the outfits...
        Yeah, I'm sure she does complain about it! Funny! We all do although she should just have fun and go with the flow!

Weir has changed her due as well..so it's all good!

Besides, we now have something to post in this thread...hehehehe
        sigpic

Comment

How can hair be straight and voluminous at the same time?
          I mean its straight, but not like it doesn't have any life in it. Some people with straight get bored with it because its just straight all the time, but teyla's hair has like a little bounce to it. Does that explain it? Its kindof hard to explain.

Comment

I understand...I have wavy hair and when I straigten it, it never really looks super straight or dull...so, I get what you mean, straigth but with some UMPF!

She has the best of both worlds.....straight with some life to it!
            sigpic

Comment

Ah yeah, I get it...my sister has straight with a little volume then...
              I have loads of volume, if I don't put it in a ponytail (which is always)...no straight strand whatsoever...

So, where are the fighting-stuff? Come on...too bad I'm not even close to home (and screencaps) at this very moment...

Comment

Rachel has beautiful hair. Okay, her hairdo in S1 was not always THAT... eh, well, I mean I love her hairdo now.

sigpic

Comment

Hey, look...first piccie of fight-outfit... and I think her hair looks great in this pic...

Comment

My fav sparring outfit was the one she was wearing when she was fighting Ronan. The pants and a low cut shirt, They were brown of course, but it was still really pretty.

Comment

I like her Athosian clothingline....but especially the fighting-outfits...

Comment

Originally posted by mishy91
                        My fav sparring outfit was the one she was wearing when she was fighting Ronan. The pants and a low cut shirt, They were brown of course, but it was still really pretty.
                        This one?

sigpic

Comment

Okay, so I have a thing for Top Tens, there are ten reasons..but that's OT.

Top Ten Reasons Why Teyla Changed Her Hair:

1. To match her sparring outfit.
                          2. She had an extra bottle of Feria's Coca Mocha lying around.
                          3. She felt red was too bright for her.
                          4. She finds long hair is a liability.
                          5. She thought bangs made her look like a 5 year old.
                          6. She prefers straight over wavy!
                          7. She wanted her hair cropped like the other military men, but Charin convinced her a longer look would make her profile stand out more and flatter her jaw line!
                          8. The color made her look more mature.
                          9. After Chaya she thought dark hair was more appealing to a certain someone. (Okay I couldn't help myself! )
                          10. Brown compliments purple better.
                          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                            Okay, so I have a thing for Top Tens, there are ten reasons..but that's OT.

Top Ten Reasons Why Teyla Changed Her Hair:

1. To match her sparring outfit.
                            2. She had an extra bottle of Feria's Coca Mocha lying around.
                            3. She felt red was too bright for her.
                            4. She finds long hair is a liability.
                            5. She thought bangs made her look like a 5 year old.
                            6. She prefers straight over wavy!
                            7. She wanted her hair cropped like the other military men, but Charin convinced her a longer look would make her profile stand out more and flatter her jaw line!
                            8. The color made her look more mature.
                            9. After Chaya she thought dark hair was more appealing to a certain someone. (Okay I couldn't help myself! )
                            10. Brown compliments purple better.
                            That's hilarious! Have green for that!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jenova...I thought some people might like it..just to get a laugh..I'll post some more as I can come up with it...

If you'd like more of a laugh I posted Three of them at the J/T thread!

Some of the other posters participated as well....it's a hoot!

Here's the link for them all: VB's Top Tener's
                              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                                Thanks Jenova...I thought some people might like it..just to get a laugh..I'll post some more as I can come up with it...

If you'd like more of a laugh I posted Three of them at the J/T thread!

Some of the other posters participated as well....it's a hoot!

Here's the link for them all: VB's Top Tener's
                                I'm not a Shepmagan but I like it! Pretty funny stuff! Well done.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X