Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see her again, if just to see what happens between her and Beckett.

Comment

Hi to all the Lt. Cadman fans. I just wanted to let you know that I have a top 25 poll that i am inviting you to contribute to. Lt. Cadman is ranked #15. Outside the top 10 currently.

Re: SG Universe Top 25 Babes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Poll

1) Col. Samantha Carter (159 pts) 2) Dr. Weir (154) ^ 3) Teyla (151) ^
      4) OSIRUS (139) 5) Dr. Frasier (138) ^ 6) Vala Mal Duran (137)
      7) Charlotte Mayfield [Ba'al's companion] (116) 8) Ishta (114)
      8) Dr. Heightmeyer (114) ^ 10) Anise (111) 11) Sora (110)
      12) Dr. Lam (104) 13) Ayiana (96) 14) Hathor (92)
      15) Lt. Cadman (85) 16) Sha're (81) 17) Krista (80)
      18) Nirrti (68) 19) Oma Dasala (57) 20) Shau'nac (53)
      21) Cadet Hailey (47) 22) Katie Brown (43) 23) Kerry Johnson (40)
      24) Garshaw (33) 25) Replicarter (30)

Others: These characters have recieved votes, but not enough to crack the top 25.

Lya, Reese, Tenis raymond, Mellin, Lt. Claire Tobias, Kynthia, Krista James, Rosha, Waitress from Holiday, Merrin, Lt. Satterfield, Wraith Keeper, Technician Davis, Drey'auc.
      Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 females of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
        If there's gotta be a canon ship on the show:

OMG! Where did you get that?! SO PRETTY!

I loved duet. Loved it. The whole Rodney/Cadman/Beckett/Katie thing was great. Cadman is the first guest star of the week that I desperately would like to see come back...and back and back and back etc - ah hell, just make her a regular. It's not like Atlantis is overflowing with wonderful, snarky, intelligent female characters (Love Teyla and LOVE Weir but there's definitely room for more girls like them). I've read the spoilers
        Spoiler:
        but to me they're a bit depressing. Cadman as a secret bad guy? Although I suppose if they're releasing those details so early its possible even probable that that is a red herring in the plot.

Comment

Working...
        X