Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation (Shex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes this thread should come with a big flashing sign that says 'once you post, you will come back to have your daily dose, or should i say mulitple daily does of shex.'
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lida

Dex: "Shep, you'll never get away from me. Your face, it doesn't matter.....we'll buy a case of ProActive, I promise."

I can't seem to stop. Why isn't "This thread can be addicting" be posted?
      LOL!!! Your getting very good at this...
      Purple's Biggest Fan
      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
        Shep: *panic stricken* "OMG. .my Grande coffee mug is EMPTY!

Dex: "Shep, Shep. . its okay man. . I know where we can find a Starbucks!"

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure

Oh man...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

so you know where to find starbucks hmm.. (gonna cross universes and hit BSG.. ohh whoops) *snicker.. sorry.. bad joke*
            sigpic

Comment

You win, your cap is most definitely funnier than mine! Kudos!!!!!
              On fighting:
              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Heck, ALL the captions are funny. I wish I had access to PS so I could make my captions look "professional". That's what you all are, right? PROFESSIONALS!?! *LOL*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Heck, ALL the captions are funny. I wish I had access to PS so I could make my captions look "professional". That's what you all are, right? PROFESSIONALS!?! *LOL*
                  I'm a professional, but I'm in the WRONG profession! LOL

Thinking about taking a course in PS though.
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

i dont own ps.. all i do is use paint and the transparent txt box thingy. i mean its not the fanciest thing... but it works til i get more money.
                    sigpic

Comment

Professional captioner? I wanna be one of those! Do we get paid??

Comment

if we get paid... well sign me up too
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                          i dont own ps.. all i do is use paint and the transparent txt box thingy. i mean its not the fanciest thing... but it works til i get more money.
                          CKO...try this...Paint, but slightly more sophisticated...

http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/paint.net/pdnabout.html

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Finally a new caption! How I've missed Shex...

Comment

Heh heh Mer...

I prefer just to laugh at your genius...before someone asks when I'm actually going to contribute something...

*Actually, I did...awareness of new images*

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                                Heh heh Mer...

I prefer just to laugh at your genius...before someone asks when I'm actually going to contribute something...

*Actually, I did...awareness of new images*
                                I'd give ya green for that if it would let me!

Comment

Working...
                                X