Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation (Shex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaskhah
    Okay, pup is contentedly playing outside, so I have some play time of my own. *rubs hands mischievously* Now, some people that I've talked to were disappointed that there was no Shep/Dex interaction this week. Perhaps this means that TPTB don't want the Shex chemistry to overpower the interactions between other characters. However, I refuse to be deterred. I prefer to see this as an episode of angst-separation which leads to an intense pining... Of course, I could just be full of (which is probably more likely ).

Anywho...Mer loaned me some of her BEYOOOtiful Trinity caps to completely jerk out of context and mangle to fit my twisted purposes... Enjoy!!

Ronon had hoped that going off-world with Teyla (which Shep had suggested... and unbeknownst to him, had spoken to Teyla about) would take his mind off of Shep being busy with his big mission, but he discovered that the separation actually caused him to be more tense than usual.

LOVE THIS ONE!! LOL
    Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

great job hah
      sigpic

Comment

ROFL, love them Hah! Hopefully we'll get some more shexy material for captioning next week

Comment

Woot! Got the adapter we need for TiVo so I can transfer eps from TiVo to my computer for caps! Yippee! I may have more fodder for caps sooner than I anticipated! Muahahahahaha!!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

In fact... maybe he relaxed a bit TOO much... Poor Teyla started to regret (not for the first time) her weak spot for handsome men who give her puppy dog eyes...

LOL!! this is my fav of the three. That's a big boy to put to bed

Four out of five lemurs agree...Shex rules!!

Comment

Okay, pup is contentedly playing outside, so I have some play time of my own. *rubs hands mischievously* Now, some people that I've talked to were disappointed that there was no Shep/Dex interaction this week. Perhaps this means that TPTB don't want the Shex chemistry to overpower the interactions between other characters. However, I refuse to be deterred. I prefer to see this as an episode of angst-separation which leads to an intense pining... Of course, I could just be full of (which is probably more likely ).

Anywho...Mer loaned me some of her BEYOOOtiful Trinity caps to completely jerk out of context and mangle to fit my twisted purposes... Enjoy!!

Ronon had hoped that going off-world with Teyla (which Shep had suggested... and unbeknownst to him, had spoken to Teyla about) would take his mind off of Shep being busy with his big mission, but he discovered that the separation actually caused him to be more tense than usual.

Great cap!!!!!

And he did seem a bit tense, at times, didn't he? Well, separation from a loved one IS difficult.
              On fighting:
              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

yes its very difficult for the pair
                sigpic

Comment

i was bored again.. have a caption

Last edited by CKO; 22 August 2005, 10:46 AM. Reason: wong piccy.. silly me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Moi aussi!

Dex: (mutters under his breath) "Blah, blah, blah.....enough already Shep. Where's the food?"
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

ROFL!!! Those are all great....I have to go PS some more
                      sigpic

Comment

yes ya do PM *goes back to eatin' shex... er... chex.. mmmmmmmmmmm food*
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay...okay...so I am having WAY TOO MUCH fun PSing..take a look at what Shep thinks when he watches Dex fight

BTW, I came up with something....You know you are addicted to Shex when...You PS too much
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                            Moi aussi!

Dex: (mutters under his breath) "Blah, blah, blah.....enough already Shep. Where's the food?"
                            LOL!! Great one!!
                            Purple's Biggest Fan
                            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                              i was bored again.. have a caption

LOL!! So creative....
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style