Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation (Shex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but please..... don't stop stars!
    sigpic

Comment

god no.. we love em
      sigpic

Comment

merlin's pants!!!!!!!

love it!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

hot all the way
          sigpic

Comment

Hi guys! Sorry, no update today because my daughter borrowed my laptop to take to a friend, and now she's decided to spend the night. Double posts tomorrow, though, to make up for it.

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Ohhhh goodies for double the shexyness
              Ooohhh hows bout a teaser from my NANO ficcy..

yes... good,

have some shexy..

wont be all the time... but ya never know from time to time

Spoiler:
              *Steamboat Springs*

John looked at his partner, “You know said witch is dragging her team out to chase today?”

Ronon opened one eye, “go figure said immortal can’t pass up that chance to chase, given the weather lately.”

“Hey at least she’s letting me know where that they’re chasing instead of just ditching me.”

“That’s true,”

“Not to mention she’s spoiling me as well.. She paid for this room in advance and made the reservations so that we could have a nice romantic supper on the mountain top last night.” John confessed.

“And she accepts me as your partner, lover, significant other.” Ronon pointed out as he leaned in and tender brushed his lips against his lovers.

“She does and she’s never held that against me.. She once told me that the heart chooses who it wants to love, my heart belongs to you and I think it has for a long time.” John confessed softly as he kissed his lover back with the same amount of tenderness.

“Smart witch.” Ronon whispered.

“I agree.”
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                Ohhhh goodies for double the shexyness
                Ooohhh hows bout a teaser from my NANO ficcy..

yes... good,

have some shexy..

wont be all the time... but ya never know from time to time

Spoiler:
                *Steamboat Springs*

John looked at his partner, “You know said witch is dragging her team out to chase today?”

Ronon opened one eye, “go figure said immortal can’t pass up that chance to chase, given the weather lately.”

“Hey at least she’s letting me know where that they’re chasing instead of just ditching me.”

“That’s true,”

“Not to mention she’s spoiling me as well.. She paid for this room in advance and made the reservations so that we could have a nice romantic supper on the mountain top last night.” John confessed.

“And she accepts me as your partner, lover, significant other.” Ronon pointed out as he leaned in and tender brushed his lips against his lovers.

“She does and she’s never held that against me.. She once told me that the heart chooses who it wants to love, my heart belongs to you and I think it has for a long time.” John confessed softly as he kissed his lover back with the same amount of tenderness.

“Smart witch.” Ronon whispered.

“I agree.”
                hehe, whats this???

so Stars, i was wondering.... WHAT PART OF YOU'RE DIRTY AND EVIL MIND DID THIS STORY EMERGE FROM?

LOVE IT,LOVE IT.! PLEEEEEEZE DO NOT STOP! EVER!
                sigpic

Comment

Oohhh that was a slight teaser from my own NANO ficcy... yes it has shexyness
                  sigpic

Comment

i thought i had better come here and say 'goodbye' to everyone before stars KILLS ME!!!!!!!

oh my lawdy!! this is the best ever, most fantastical, orgasmical, mind blowing story EVER!!!!

right, i hope i do manage to get back at some point because i need to get the rest of this story ( hopefully i wont pop my clogs til i read all of it!)

thanks stars, you are my reason for getting up in the morning!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

its hot thats for sure
                      sigpic

Comment

phew! .......... a rest...........need.....time to....recover..pant,pant.

ok, im ready. gimme, gimme,gimme.!
                        sigpic

Comment

want, have... need more.
                          sigpic

Comment

Dadt has been repealed

awesome!!!!!
                            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

yuppers it is... we loves the hot shexyness *sighs*
                              sigpic

Comment

started a new game
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ows-and-movies
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X