Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation (Shex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dissie!!! Bite your tongue! We didn't make this up! We're just telling it like we see it.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

*bites tongue* so what are the rules here? take any moment and make it about a relationship between Rex and John?
      WA: Wraith Anonymous!
      and
      See if you can spot the elusive Dissie
      and
      FA: Furlings Anonymous!

Comment

Well, not ANY moment...but we do accept pictures, captions, and analyses of any Shep/Dex interactions!

Comment

LOL! This is great! I knew it wouldn't be long until there was a Shex thread....well Shep has been paired up with everyone else!

I haven't seen any of s2 yet, but from the caps, it looks like this is gonna be interesting! Oh what fun with have with these characters!

Love the checking out the butt thing!

Comment

I don't think this thread is for me... I'm gonna go now, it was fun for the whole three posts of mine. See you in other threads and keep on Shexing!
            WA: Wraith Anonymous!
            and
            See if you can spot the elusive Dissie
            and
            FA: Furlings Anonymous!

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
              Awwwwwwww, people already like this thread. I'm truely touched. And how come you're all so quick to jump to the conclusion that I'm nuts?

I started this so people could discuss their FRIENDSHIP! Not a ship! YOU SICK FREAKS!

But I'm so glad to see you all here and to hear Mers confession, yes I did start this for her (feels so much better now).

And Mazz is here (knew I'd start a thread that she'd post in, I so totally rock).

And OH MY GOSH, he IS checking out his butt! He leans funny though ... weird.
              I'm not quite sure what this is supposed to mean care to enlighten me?

Comment

I think you're his hero. Sounds like he's flattered you're here. It's a good thing!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                  I'm not quite sure what this is supposed to mean care to enlighten me?
                  He drools at the sight of you.

And Em... and Hah... and Mer...... But thats beside the point

SHEX ROCKS! (Say that out loud, you know you want to!)

Comment

I couldn't resist....

*runs*

Comment

Wow! Mer, thats fantastic. And here I was spending hours and hours on my sig, putting careful stuff in there and thinking heaps. Once again you make me feel like an idiot. It's okay though, cause I started this thread. That's right ... even though it was your idea! I HATE YOU! YOU WERE THE SMARTER KID TOO DAM IT!!!!!!!!!!

That's okay but, I'll live. I have this very awkward and random thread to keep me company. How funny is Dissie, they asked what the rules where! LMAO!

There are no rules, never have been never will be, that's what makes this the best thread ever.

HAHA! I found the coco-pops. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                      Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                        LOL!

"Please, Liz, can I keep him?"
                        LOL!! Love this one!!!!
                        Purple's Biggest Fan
                        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I couldn't resist....

*runs*

For most creative in art creation...the emmy goes to.....LOL LOVE IT!!!
                          Oh...and some of you need to lighten up a little...this stuff is very funny and people are allowed to have fun here too right....
                          Purple's Biggest Fan
                          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Breakfast of champions! *ROTFLMAO*

You are too cool Mer!! I hope this goes into the bulging file you are taking to a con to show off!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                              For most creative in art creation...the emmy goes to.....LOL LOVE IT!!!
                              Oh...and some of you need to lighten up a little...this stuff is very funny and people are allowed to have fun here too right....
                              Mer, incredibly well done and toooooo funny!!!! Kudos for your imagination and the great art work. The pics you chose are PERFECT! ROFL

You definitely have to keep these, for the next Con that JF and JM attend.

And thanx Blue, we do need to laugh more and thanks to people like Mer, we can!
                              On fighting:
                              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Mr. GreenJeans says that this could be one of his favorite ships!

Oh, and pass the cereal please.

Comment

Working...
                                X