Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation (Shex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merentha
    LOL.. when "Shex" first popped into my head, I could hear Sean Connery saying it!
    ROFL!!! now that you guys mention it... me too! lol! *needs rofl smilie*

Mud wrestling, now that I'd pay to see
    hmm... maybe we can ask bambam bout this one??

Comment

Do I hear wedding bells?
      *pictures a puddlejumper with a "Just Married" sign and aluminum cans jangling behind*

ROFLOL!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Mud on Shep? WHOOT!

Can I give him a spounge bath before sending him back to his Dex? After all, I can ship, and toss meself in!

Hmmm... already the bedroom? Not too fast guys, we like the angst too!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          ROFL!!! maybe that'll be the season finale or the mid-season two-parter!!
          The Hive/lost boys spoilers
          Spoiler:
          Yes, Shep gets taken hostage in the raid and then Dex vows to save him and also procliams his undying love - all declared through Teyla's psychic link to the wraith.

Comment

ROFL!!! maybe that'll be the season finale or the mid-season two-parter!!
            I hear it's legal in Canada and the Pegasus Galaxy

hmm... maybe we can ask bambam bout this one??
            Oh, I've already embarassed myself once But it seems Shep & Dex training sessions aren't likely

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
              *pictures a puddlejumper with a "Just Married" sign and aluminum cans jangling behind*

ROFLOL!
              LMAO Hah!

So... who wears the garter and veil? Mer, mind a PS?

Comment

Gah, enough lurking for me. It's 1am here and I've been laughing really loud...
                And as for the Shex cereal and the Chewdexa...my god Mer, you are my Hero!!!

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                Spoiler:
                SCI-FI....
                I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

I hear it's legal in Canada and the Pegasus Galaxy
                  well then again, isn't EVERYTHING??

Comment

Welcome Drewzy! Recognize ya from the Lorne thread and thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                      Aw come on, that pic just screams...."I'm too Shexy for my shirt"....... You pick which one should be singing it.
                      I don't think I would object to either one, should it be ABSOLUTELY necessary...

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                        I don't think I would object to either one, should it be ABSOLUTELY necessary...
                        if it just HAPPENED to come down to that, ya mean??

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                          Well, as a professional, I have decided this thread, is bringing out the REAL people behind those fancy handles......you are letting your hair down here ( no comments from anyone who has no hair, please).

I think I'm going to do a study on this thread.....it is by far, the wackiest, funniest and most truthful thread yet! Of course, that's just my humble opinion. (Wonders if any respectable journals would print it?)

(In the event this is read by either JF or JM, please, it's ALL IN FUN!!!!!!! )
                          You know, I think you're right! This thread definitely brings out the true nature of its participants. If I had a respectable journal, I would print your research!!

(and yes, to any PTB that might stop by, this is for entertainment purposes only! )

Comment

It was the happiest day of his life *sniffle*

This is why you should not let me post when ill. From fevered minds, do strange things come

Comment

*dies* ROFLMAO
                              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

ROFL Mazz... awww, he's so sweet!!

On a similar note...

Comment

Working...
                                X