Evening all! How is everyone!!

Sci, your friends are in our thoughts and prayers! *hugs*
      Thnx...

Spoiler:
      how'd it go with your mom, today?
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
        well the majority do think that he's gay...

Spoiler:
        thanks for the all the congrats, although yesterday it was a little sore; either I worked it a bit more than normal or I'm giving myself another ice burn >.<
        WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN WW2!

Spoiler:
        Germany Chiefed Poland.
        England broke their NAP with Germany because Poland was their ally.
        England and its allies defend from German attacks, but suffer heavy losses as Germany has level 10 rams.
        France got Chiefed.
        Japan decided to scout America.
        America got pissed off, and sent a couple waves with 10k Imperians at them, with 1k catapults for sh!ts & giggles.
        America cut Japan to 90 pop.
        Germany sends a Chieftain Train at the USSR, gets loyalty down to 1.
        USSR builds up troops with their lvl 20 resources and lvl 20 barracks before the Chieftains can hit again. Walls go back up to level 20. German Chiefs were all destroyed.
        Germany just keeps sending troops although it's clear they cannot take USSR.
        Eventually troops run out since USSR can produce them faster.
        USSR, Britain and the USA simultaneously hit Germany with their own Chieftains, and Chiefs.
        Hitler deleted his account...
        USSR, change their name to Russia...

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
          Thnx...

Spoiler:
          how'd it go with your mom, today?
          Mum OT
          Spoiler:
          Well, she told the guy who originally started with her about it (saw him in the hallway before heading into the actual office) and he said the usualy song and dance "It will get a little worse before it gets better". For some reason the guy creeps me out so I didn't stick around for the rest of the convo and parked myself in a decent space to hijack power from them!! But I think the other guy is gonna see how it goes and take it from there.. anything to drain more money from people like us.. Thanks for asking!

Comment

Hello, Lorne Lovers!! How is everyone?

Some catching up:

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
            Should I give a notice when the writing time is over and the stories are due?
            Yes, please! That would be awesome. I always seem to be Lorne fic deprived.

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
            I’m quite excited about the new news of a new Stargate Atlantis comic – I wonder if we’ll get to see Comic!Lorne
            Oh, that's news to me! I hadn't heard that, thanks for informing me. There'd better be some some Comic!Lorne!

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
            Argh!
            Could somebody just please write a fic with Lorne and a woman!!
            Hi, Snow! I feel you, I don't read slash either. Actually I usually read gen fics because I usually don't like OCs in fanfiction either, but occasionally I find ones that are good.

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
            well the majority do think that he's gay...

Spoiler:
            thanks for the all the congrats, although yesterday it was a little sore; either I worked it a bit more than normal or I'm giving myself another ice burn >.<
            Majority? I thought the 60%ers were on the other side....

Sad ot

Spoiler:
            Just learned some friends/aquaintences were in a bad car accident Sun afternoon. My heart goes out to them... please keep them in your thoughts and prayers (if your a prayer person). Thnx a bunch.
            Spoiler:
            That's terrible. I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope they're doing okay. I will certainly pray for them.

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
            Evening all! How is everyone!!

Sci, your friends are in our thoughts and prayers! *hugs*
            Hello, Atlantean! I'm good, how are you?
            sigpic
            Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
            I'm a 60%er!
            ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
              Mum OT
              Spoiler:
              Well, she told the guy who originally started with her about it (saw him in the hallway before heading into the actual office) and he said the usualy song and dance "It will get a little worse before it gets better". For some reason the guy creeps me out so I didn't stick around for the rest of the convo and parked myself in a decent space to hijack power from them!! But I think the other guy is gonna see how it goes and take it from there.. anything to drain more money from people like us.. Thanks for asking!
              Spoiler:
              I wish you guys lived a bit closer -- I'd recommend the upper extremity clinic down the road a bit. Nice guys there.
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                Morning LorneLovers Typical I come out of my shell, and the flu strikes But feeling better now, so time to thunk
                Ewww I’m sorry *hugs* Flu stinks!!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                Hi LorneLovers!

Sooo much going on, sorry if I missed anything important with my skimming!
                I’ve been skimming a lot myself – just when you think RL is supposed to settle down it cuts into Kavan time!

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                Hi everybody
                <clip>
                Hope all is well!
                Hi Nici! *waves*

Argh!
                Could somebody just please write a fic with Lorne and a woman!!

( Sorry, I want to read Lorne fic's, but all new ones I find is slash...) *pout*
                Of my Lorne fics I think only this one is romantic – not sure if you’ve read it.

Since when is 40% against 60% a majority?
                *dies laughing* Math is hard!

Sad ot

Spoiler:
                Just learned some friends/aquaintences were in a bad car accident Sun afternoon. My heart goes out to them... please keep them in your thoughts and prayers (if your a prayer person). Thnx a bunch.
                Sorry to hear that SciFi.

Comment

Originally posted by XxX_Kavan Smith_is_Mine_XxX View Post
                  ^Do you fall for tricks often?
                  No, I don't only when I'm working 14 hour nights like I am now.

I loved Blood Ties – the TV show they did based on her Vicki character but the books didn’t have enough of the paranormal romance / UST for me… And Mercedes Lackey…sounds familiar but I don’t think I’ve picked anything up by her.
                  Hit me an email if you want me to get you an autograph or anything when I see her

Oooh Dylan *drools* but no Kyle? *double drools*
                  Yeah something about Dylan was on SGA but Kyle wasn't.

Let's just wait until the results are there, shall we?
                  Oh fine be picky why don't we?
                  Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

mmmmm very nice as always *smirks*
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning all

Already had a tea but hey Joe I'll have a coffee with you..

@Scifi Love your Winchester boys/Lorne sig..

Just watched Time is on my Side with queen....*fans self again*...triple thunk but such a pity they didn't share a scene..*sulks*
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning all *huggles*

Ohhh!! Nope, just as long as it's a woman...
                          There's been a few recommendations I see, I'll have a look and see what I can find too... if I don't get distracted... that happens a lot these days!!

Ahhhh, I noticed but someone beat me to pointing out that 40% did not constitute a majority!
                          Oh shush!!

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                          If it doesn't have to be Lorne plus anyone, you could always try one of mine: Kethry fic. They are all gen and more or less fillers for season 5 eps.
                          Sounds good to me!

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                          Evening btw.

I'm not sure for how long I can stay, we have a massive thunderstorm front moving overhead and my connection is a bit shaky. I didn't by any chance moan about too dry or anything lately, did I? *frowns* That usually ends in long, rainy days. *sighs*
                          Oh no, hope things settled down kethry

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                          Yes, please! That would be awesome. I always seem to be Lorne fic deprived.
                          Are there no communities on ff.net or LJ for Lorne? I know of some, but of course they're slash lol

I’ve been skimming a lot myself – just when you think RL is supposed to settle down it cuts into Kavan time!
                          Damn RL cuts into everything fun time these days *sniffs* I'll get you those caps ASAP though!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                          Morning all

Already had a tea but hey Joe I'll have a coffee with you..

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...csnap-4088.jpg[
                          Oh dear Lord...somebody help me... Lizzie is trying to kill me *clutches chest* 3 coffees... 3 thunks... well, 2 and a bit thunks, but you know what I mean!!

@Scifi Love your Winchester boys/Lorne sig..
                          Huh? What? How did I miss that???

Just watched Time is on my Side with queen....*fans self again*...triple thunk but such a pity they didn't share a scene..*sulks*
                          *babbles incoherently*

Bring him back for an ep in S5 is what I say.... he's played different characters on the same show before... why not Spn?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Afternoon!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                              Yep flu bad....thunking good
                              I could not have worded that any better

There'll be plenty of that in the Pit and Paradise later, as and much as possible in here as I can fit into a couple of days!!
                              Oh boy, that sounds like some mischief is about to happen
                              Spoiler:
                              I have read and seen too many Harry Potter books and movies last week, so mischief managed is at the top of my head. Can't help it

Ewww I’m sorry *hugs* Flu stinks!!
                              Thanks hun It stinks indeed..

Exactly!! *shakes fist at RL*
                              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Are there no communities on ff.net or LJ for Lorne? I know of some, but of course they're slash lol
                                LJ:

lorne_novak

weir_lorne

major_explosion

Those are the ones I found after a short search by interest. I did give the links for lorne_novak and major_explosion before and I'd just recommend looking through the tags at stargateficrec and sg_rarepairings (for example) as well.

ff.net:

The Lorne Identity

And of course you can always search by character categories at ff.net.

I can also recommend two del.icio.us profiles:

asugar

sga_newsletter

And now I should be getting back to my actual work...
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                                I will never accept defeat.
                                I will never quit.
                                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                                ------
                                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Working...
                                X