Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
    Ah, what the heck. Just huggles everybody in the thread.
    *hugs everyone back*

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
    Awww *hugs EB*

O/T Injuries
    Spoiler:
    I have bad knees myself, sometimes it helps just wearing an over the counter knee brace.
    Spoiler:
    that's what I've been wearing for the past month and it got better for a little bit but now it's really hurting again. I'm making an appointment with a ortho for Monday/Tuesday next week so hopefully I can know what's wrong with it.

But I can use my knee as an excuse to take the elevator's at uni.

Repeat of EB’s photos cuz hello yum

Spoiler:

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
      Seeing as we are having beastie pics, I'm going to show you my beastie

O/T- my beastie

Spoiler:
      Sure you want to see it? He's big!

Spoiler:
      You were warned- Meet Horace!
      Spoiler:
      Awww. So ADORABLE!! I LOVE Horses.. but not as much as Dogs/Wolves! But they are second on my list!! I'd show my 4 "kids" but.. they wont really hold still long enough for a family photo... or any other photo for that matter!!

*HUGS* *LOVE* To all the LorneLovers that need it. Time to try and do some yard work on my (irregular) day off. Later!

Comment

Wow. A new record, I think. 8 HOURS of inactivity... interesting. Very, very dead today...

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
          Spoiler:
          Awww. So ADORABLE!! I LOVE Horses.. but not as much as Dogs/Wolves! But they are second on my list!! I'd show my 4 "kids" but.. they wont really hold still long enough for a family photo... or any other photo for that matter!!

*HUGS* *LOVE* To all the LorneLovers that need it. Time to try and do some yard work on my (irregular) day off. Later!
          I used to have a horses. Dont have any of them on computer pix tho.

@Atlantean - for you --

Spoiler:
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Comment

Wow, didn't take me long to catch up today I love everyone's beasties by the way!

Tonight's picspam is beasty related but first I found a new behind-the-scenes photo!

Beasties!

Comment

Cute pets, JPJ and SciFiSGFan.

It is quiet in here. I love all the pic spams.

sigpic
                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

damn we're quite lately... that's just sad.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow. A new record, I think. 8 HOURS of inactivity... interesting. Very, very dead today...
                    Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                    It is quiet in here.
                    Originally posted by CKO View Post

Yep. But it was to be expected.

Spoiler:
                    It's what usually happens once someone sets the mods on a thread. You feel that you are watched and that kills a lot of the fun. And it doesn't matter that even the mods themselves admit there wasn't really any reason to step in. No one likes to constantly watch out and check their posts, so most people simply stop posting.

RL maybe too, but I find when I really love it somewhere and feel comfortable there, I make the time to visit and post, no matter how busy RL keeps me. I still love this place, it's just the comfy factor that has gone down a lot unfortunately.

sigpic
                    I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

but then us diehards still show up *smirks*
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Wow, didn't take me long to catch up today I love everyone's beasties by the way!

Tonight's picspam is beasty related but first I found a new behind-the-scenes photo!
                          http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Stargate%20Atlantis/th_still1225410734.jpg
                          *dies*
                          Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                          I used to have a horses. Dont have any of them on computer pix tho.

@Atlantean - for you --

Spoiler:
                          Nice SciFi, sorry to hear you don't have horses anymore they are awesome

Spoiler:
                          I like dogs too, but for me a close 2nd!

And you are right- very dead, you could hear a pin drop, Kavan will be disappointed
                          sigpic
                          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Nice SciFi, sorry to hear you don't have horses anymore they are awesome
                            Thnx... yes, the reason we dont have them is even sadder.
                            Spoiler:
                            "my" horse kicked a trailer and cut his leg too severely to repair. Then a few years later the rest of them got out of the pasture, up onto the highway overpass and hit by a car. Lost 3 of 4 that morning. The other one lived several years before getting heaves too bad to keep going.

And you are right- very dead, you could hear a pin drop, Kavan will be disappointed
                            Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                            Yep. But it was to be expected.

Spoiler:
                            RL maybe too, but I find when I really love it somewhere and feel comfortable there, I make the time to visit and post, no matter how busy RL keeps me. I still love this place, it's just the comfy factor that has gone down a lot unfortunately.

My excuse is definitly RL. Oh and the lovely weather the last couple evenings.
                            Spoiler:
                            Between work the last 2 weeks and school finals and other RL stuff... Tomorrow I will finish up the last final, and yesterday was the end of the first clinical. Although I have errands and running to catch up on.....
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Spiffy

Comment

OT -RL

Spoiler:
                                RL stinks -- just got word this morning that the hospital that was going to take me for my second clinical work - can't. So now I'm stuck having to find another one. There are probably 5 within 25 miles of me but I really wanted the one that wont take me. This sorta messes everything up!

Oh and the dogs just went nuts -- a state cop just pulled someone over RIGHT in FRONT of my house. And of course they have to sit at the edge of the property and bark. At least they respect their fence.... so far!

Okay, rant over.
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X