Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    I snurched them, hopes it okey
    Yeah its more than okay, its just like 'woah! somebody likes them'(not that the subject matter wasn't to like or anything )
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

Hey guys. I just let Nici know some bad news and I felt I needed to pass it along to you. We've been at the hotel since around 1:30 this afternoon and finally around 7 registration opened. Come to find out, Kavan apparently had to cancel and is NOT going to be here. Now, you know the expression about a grown man crying? I honestly feel that way now. Anyway, I'm going to stop complaining to you guys now. Just thought I'd let you know not to expect any pics. Later...

Andrew.

Comment

Awwww.
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I like the character of Major Lorne, I am so glad he is in 5th season of Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
            Hey guys. I just let Nici know some bad news and I felt I needed to pass it along to you. We've been at the hotel since around 1:30 this afternoon and finally around 7 registration opened. Come to find out, Kavan apparently had to cancel and is NOT going to be here. Now, you know the expression about a grown man crying? I honestly feel that way now. Anyway, I'm going to stop complaining to you guys now. Just thought I'd let you know not to expect any pics. Later...

Andrew.
            Awww, Andrew, I'm sorry! (HUGS) I hope you still have a blast!
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

Andrew.
              awww....hope everthing's all right with him

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

LizzieAnne, OT
                Spoiler:

Sorry to hear about you cat, LizzieAnne.

Hugs, Atlantean2005. I hope you still have fun.

sigpic
                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

*whine.* no sexy major in this ep... *whine*
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah yes but at least they mentioned him
                    sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com
                    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

that they did
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theheartsofatlantis View Post
                        I like the character of Major Lorne, I am so glad he is in 5th season of Atlantis.
                        Welcome to the LorneLovers theheartsofatlantis! We like Lorne too

Come to find out, Kavan apparently had to cancel and is NOT going to be here. Now, you know the expression about a grown man crying? I honestly feel that way now. Anyway, I'm going to stop complaining to you guys now. Just thought I'd let you know not to expect any pics. Later...

Andrew.
                        Awww, I’m so sorry to both you Andrew and Lizzie, what a disappointing day for you both!!

Picspam for Andrew and Lizzie:

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                          *whine.* no sexy major in this ep... *whine*
                          *nods* yup yup

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                          Ah yes but at least they mentioned him
                          When they did I (according to my father who sat through the ep just to make fun of me) 'looked like a gopher on crack'. *sighs* May not of done a satisfactory job of hiding my excitement.
                          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, they did mention Lorne...
                            Spoiler:
                            Said he was showing symptoms!! What kind of symptoms? I shudder to think of our dear Major growing wraith stuff out of him....

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                              Yeah its more than okay, its just like 'woah! somebody likes them'(not that the subject matter wasn't to like or anything )
                              It's is a lovely subject

Andrew.
                              Awww, shame.

Originally posted by theheartsofatlantis View Post
                              Welcome to the thread theheartsofatlantis

Tech: Sir, we have new member on the Thunk Thread!
                              Lornre: *Gulp*
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I've reached 7000 posts! yay me!

A Picspam is in order to celebrate that fact

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Working...
                                X