After visiting the kirking thread

Spoiler:

Cute, Lizzie, I like it! You should do some Kirk caps
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
      Have you posted this on the Kirk thread yet? If not do!
      Yes! Lizzieanne come join us and our craziness, we even have some Lorne caps floating around waiting for capping.

And we missed you down here the entire 2 seconds you where gone
      I'm just trying to work my way up to being out of the gutter for my shifts at work. Though I have a feeling, that I'm going to have a hard time getting out for that long. Good thing I carry soundbytes on my cell phone.

I'm getting Nightmare at the End of the Hall from cc_mac.
      Cool, have you seen it? If not you'll LOVE it.
      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
        Yes! Lizzieanne come join us and our craziness, we even have some Lorne caps floating around waiting for capping.
        You gonna love it Lizzie!

I'm just trying to work my way up to being out of the gutter for my shifts at work. Though I have a feeling, that I'm going to have a hard time getting out for that long. Good thing I carry soundbytes on my cell phone.
        Yea, I manage to crawl out of for my work than crawl back down

Cool, have you seen it? If not you'll LOVE it.
        cc_mac is from US and I am from Sweden and she's sending the DVD via regular mail... You do the math...
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

You gonna love it Lizzie!
          Yes, and I must say I like our new motto!

Yea, I manage to crawl out of for my work than crawl back down
          Well it will be hard for me to crawl out for my whole entire shift as I'll be working 14 or so hours. *shudders* I'm a wee bit of a workaholic, but not even I like that many hours at once.

cc_mac is from US and I am from Sweden and she's sending the DVD via regular mail... You do the math...
          *nods* got it! Let's just say, you'll need to have your Thunking, AND your thudding stuff ready
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

Yes, and I must say I like our new motto!
            And what a lovely motto it is

Well it will be hard for me to crawl out for my whole entire shift as I'll be working 14 or so hours. *shudders* I'm a wee bit of a workaholic, but not even I like that many hours at once.
            I work 8 hours a day and can't imagen to work 14! What do you do?

*nods* got it! Let's just say, you'll need to have your Thunking, AND your thudding stuff ready
            Sounds like an awsome idea
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

And what a lovely motto it is
              Part of it would work here too, the first two pieces not so much the third

I work 8 hours a day and can't imagen to work 14! What do you do?
              Well my 'summer job' is running a Pea Combine, harvesting peas at night. Its 12 and a half hours of driving in circles with a 40 minute van ride and 50 or so minutes of breaks(if you are lucky if not, lets not go there). I LOVE it being the tomboy that I am(this is my 3rd summer doing it) because I get to drive a 15+ ton machine on the road(its about 33 feet long, 12 feet tall, and 12 feet across the front).
              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
              sigpic

Comment

Part of it would work here too, the first two pieces not so much the third
                All three would work on Sheppards Thunk thread

Well my 'summer job' is running a Pea Combine, harvesting peas at night. Its 12 and a half hours of driving in circles with a 40 minute van ride and 50 or so minutes of breaks(if you are lucky if not, lets not go there). I LOVE it being the tomboy that I am(this is my 3rd summer doing it) because I get to drive a 15+ ton machine on the road(its about 33 feet long, 12 feet tall, and 12 feet across the front).
                Never heard of!

Comment

All three would work on Sheppards Thunk thread
                  Well I'm not over there if you haven't noticed just here, kirk and whump

Never heard of!
                  Oh, its sooo fun, I'll be blogging about it this summer, as I work. Or as much as I can since I work nights.
                  Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                  sigpic

Comment

Well I'm not over there if you haven't noticed just here, kirk and whump
                    I've noticed

Oh, its sooo fun, I'll be blogging about it this summer, as I work. Or as much as I can since I work nights.
                    If it's as fun as you say it is, it be fun reading about it

Comment

I've noticed
                      Thought you might of

If it's as fun as you say it is, it be fun reading about it
                      Well for a teaser you should read about The Dead Body Incident that occurred last summer.

Now, *clears throat* to be on topic.

Last edited by mackenziesmomma; 14 July 2008, 01:21 PM.
                      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                      sigpic

Comment

I love this on topic stuff

Some more on topic pics
                        Spoiler:

Remove Blonde, Insert Self

Comment

On topicness is a very good thing....

Spoiler:

Also On Topic:

Kindred Question:
                          Spoiler:
                          So I was rewatching The Kindred and you know the part where they are walking back to the gate and hear the dart? Is it just me or shouldn't he know by now what a dart sounds like? (He was all "what is THAT?!" *beat* "DAAAAART!"
                          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                          sigpic

Comment

Guh-Thunk!

Also On Topic:

Kindred Question:
                            Spoiler:
                            So I was rewatching The Kindred and you know the part where they are walking back to the gate and hear the dart? Is it just me or shouldn't he know by now what a dart sounds like? (He was all "what is THAT?!" *beat* "DAAAAART!"
                            Answer
                            Spoiler:
                            One would think so. Either the dart sounded different from other darts or Lorne hearing is faulty! Don't let it be so!

Comment

On topicness is a very good thing....

Spoiler:

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk299/goatfarmersart/4-18%20Kindred%20Pt%201/110.jpg[/IMG]

[http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk299/goatfarmersart/4-18%20Kindred%20Pt%201/121.jpg[/IMG]
                              http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...Pt%201/124.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...Pt%201/127.jpg
                              http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...Pt%201/128.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...Pt%201/129.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...Pt%201/131.jpg

[IMG]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk299/goatfarmersart/4-18%20Kindred%20Pt%201/139.jpg

[IMG]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk299/goatfarmersart/4-18%20Kindred%20Pt%201/153.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...Pt%201/169.jpg

Also On Topic:

Kindred Question:
                              Spoiler:
                              Also Last Man:
                              Spoiler:

The writers do seem to treat Lorne as if he has the memory of a goldfish. When he was having the conversation with Sheppard in The Last Man about the Genii you would have thought that he would have mentioned being kidnapped by them!

Also 'tongue and 'six' shots in the same run *thud*
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I always thought someone was shouting "LORNE!" until I watched it for like the zillionth time and finally heard "DART!"
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X