Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
    A quick flyby before I head to the hospital where I'll probably end up getting surgery on my foot today, so I felt the need to post some Dr. Lorne

Also, on the Photobucket “blank screen” thing – I get that from time to time it seems to just happen. There’s a space but nothing there *shrugs*
    Great pics, and hope everything goes well for you.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      Closer to Topic:
      Spoiler:
      If Kavan would appear on Torchwood (and NOT get killed!) I would be a very very very VERY happy guy!
      I was just thinking that when scrolling over the posts, how crazy is that?
      Spoiler:
      Or even Doctor Who, and not die. How awesome would that be? Running around with David Tennant?

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Reunion/kavanreunion3035fj.jpg
      http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...nion4932ls.jpg
      http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1.../reunion25.jpg
      Why is it that every time I see those pictures the lyrics 'Doctor Doctor give me the news, I've got a bad case of loving you' run through my head? Honestly, I have no idea why...

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
        Why is it that every time I see those pictures the lyrics 'Doctor Doctor give me the news, I've got a bad case of loving you' run through my head? Honestly, I have no idea why...
        *sighs* GEE thanks EB for getting that song stuck in my head now

OH! For all those who are in the US Sci Fi is doing a Marathon on Tuesday starting with Quarantine and running through Last Man it starts at 8 am(i'm guessing) and runs till 4 pm. or if your on the west coast and have an east coast feed(like me) its 5 am to 1 pm.
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
          *sighs* GEE thanks EB for getting that song stuck in my head now
          you're welcome, I try

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Just a peek in for an update (and a thank you to everyone for the concern *hugs*) I'm home and slightly hurting but I'm good Had work done on my:

But I'm good now. Wearing a medical boot and hopefully it heals and doesn't cause me more problems like my other foot did!

Comment

Love your artwork, Melfan.

sigpic
              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Gooooooooooooood moooooooooooorning... thread.

Glad everything went okay with your foot, Cathain

Well, it's a beautiful day today (until the forecasted thunderstorms are going to start, that is...) and, more importantly, it's my last work day before going on holidays (half of that will probably be spent on sorting through my ff.net-account and working on a few stories I've neglected recently...). YAY!

Pre-holiday pic spam:

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                I will never accept defeat.
                I will never quit.
                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                ------
                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Morning

Congrats on 5000 San, glad everything went okay with the foot Cathain and hope it heals quickly

I would say something about the picspams but... I can't think of anything but the pics *drool* nope, mind is too occupied with them

Comment

Just a peek in for an update (and a thank you to everyone for the concern *hugs*) I'm home and slightly hurting but I'm good Had work done on my:

But I'm good now. Wearing a medical boot and hopefully it heals and doesn't cause me more problems like my other foot did!
                    Oh that sounds uncomfortable. Hope it works out well for you.

Healing picspam

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                      Off Topic:
                      Spoiler:
                      I saw season 2. Can't wait for it to be out on DVD so I can get it along with my other collections. All I'm gonna say is I was crying like a baby by the end of the finale!
                      So did I! I was sobbing like crazy!

Closer to Topic:
                      Spoiler:
                      If Kavan would appear on Torchwood (and NOT get killed!) I would be a very very very VERY happy guy!
                      Ooh, yes please

Back on Topic:
                      15 days and counting until Orlando! The excitement is REALLY kicking in. Nervousness is starting to set in as well!
                      I can imagine, but you're gonna meet kavan! Yay!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                      Hey a fellow Englander. Hi. Yep our weather does suck.

For all you John Barrowman fans there are multi crossover episodes in the last 2 episodes of Dr Who in the current series.
                      That was such a nice surprise! I did miss
                      Spoiler:
                      Owen and Tosh though..

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...elganger/1.jpg

Glad you're doing okay! Big hug! (((hug))) Hope the pain will go away soon.

Pics for you because I know you like these
                      Spoiler:

Originally posted by Taoth Vaclarush View Post
                      Morning

Congrats on 5000 San, glad everything went okay with the foot Cathain and hope it heals quickly

I would say something about the picspams but... I can't think of anything but the pics *drool* nope, mind is too occupied with them
                      Thanks Taoth!

And thanks to everyone for the gorgeous pics!!!
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                        I was just thinking that when scrolling over the posts, how crazy is that?
                        Spoiler:
                        Or even Doctor Who, and not die. How awesome would that be? Running around with David Tennant?

Oh hon, glad it went well and hope you heal up quickly.

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post

Well, it's a beautiful day today (until the forecasted thunderstorms are going to start, that is...) and, more importantly, it's my last work day before going on holidays (half of that will probably be spent on sorting through my ff.net-account and working on a few stories I've neglected recently...). YAY!

Pre-holiday pic spam:

Spoiler:
                        http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/Movie%20-%20Mission%20to%20Mars/missiontomars1999027.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/Kavannew.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ottaken168.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...eKavanS024.jpg
                        Woohoo for 3 day weekends, huh?
                        Great picspam, btw.
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Pre-holiday pic spam:
                            New fic? Did I hear right? Enjoy your holiday *looks innocent*

Nici, love this pic! *drools*

Comment

Mornin'!

Very nice SeNedra! And congrats on 500 GateMedic!!
                              Originally posted by Taoth Vaclarush View Post
                              Congrats on 500 posts GateMedic, a little late but seeing as I didn't get a chance to come on yesterday evening
                              Congratulations to the milestoner(s?)!
                              Thanks!!

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post

Congrats SanGate!!
                              Congrats SanGate!!

Hope you're feeling better soon!!

Love all the art and pics guys!!
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

The smile, the dimples, and maybe a little sweaty *thunk*

Comment

Working...
                                X