• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateMedic View Post
      Hope the exams went well!!
      They did apart from biology!

Sorry I haven't been online in ages - I was at a friends house (who is not a Stargate fan - I KNOW!!!) then watched the new Indiana film (Loved it!) and then work. So first time in ages I've been online!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
      Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
      Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        Intentinal repost

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

'Evening, everyone!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have about one to hour to go before Germany's first game in this year's European Soccer Championship. Let's see if they can pull off the same thing they could two years ago.

And for the time being... I'll just drool over all the beautiful pictures you posted

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
          I’d just like to see a flag from *one* of my nationalities. I mean yes, I’m an American but I identify strongly with my family bloodlines and at least I haven’t noticed one flag that’s “mine”. I'm Maltese-Scottish on my father's side, so Carson counts, I suppose, but I'm also Irish-Filipino-Native American.
          I think I've seen a Tuvalu flag in some episode ("The Game", I think). No kidding, the turquoise is really very easy to spot. So, if there are people from Tuvalu there, it should be possible to see one of the flags of your nationalities. Just keep up hope

You do very very well then! I am a native speaker and even I have trouble our language is very very confusing, and I've been speaking it my whole life!
          I wouldn't call it confusing, but wonderfully complex and precise (at least as far as vocabulary is concernded) Where there's one word in German, there can easily be 3 or 4 in English.

Rrrrrrrrrrwarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! *lack for words because of momentary brain shutdown

I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
            'Evening, everyone!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have about one to hour to go before Germany's first game in this year's European Soccer Championship. Let's see if they can pull off the same thing they could two years ago.

And for the time being... I'll just drool over all the beautiful pictures you posted
            OT soccer
            Spoiler:
            I know, I am curious how the Germany will ply and will watch! But you have a good group I think and I guess you will win... And sometimes later we will beat you

and of course, back on topic

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
              OT soccer
              Spoiler:
              I know, I am curious how the Germany will ply and will watch! But you have a good group I think and I guess you will win... And sometimes later we will beat you
              OT:

Spoiler:
              Mh, I don't know... Croatia could be tough... first goal after three minutes is pretty impressive. But hey, we've got Austria in our group, so at least there's no doubt who will make last place *ducks before all lurking Austrians can get a shot at her

*jumps poor lorne Mine!

I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
              ------

Comment

*jumps poor lorne Mine!

I was gonna go all 'No Mine!'

But I have my clone

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                  I was gonna go all 'No Mine!'

But I have my clone
                  Lucky you

Whee, less than 15 minutes to go.
                  I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                  ------

Comment

ohhhhh yummies
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                      Wow.One hot Garrity me thinks.
                      Yes, of YES!! If he were questioning me, I'd probably confess to ANYTHING!!

Comment

He just has to say "Doc..." (rewatching "Conversion" at the moment).
                        I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                        ------

Comment

hehehe! That man can turn your legs to jello with a single look. If he spoke....well it's all down hill from there.....

Comment

Ye-es! I needed to keep myself from playing the video of the gateworld-interview because I had to do some work. I just love how he says "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."
                            I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                            ------

Comment

Ye-es! I needed to keep myself from playing the video of the gateworld-interview because I had to do some work. I just love how he says "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."
                              I know what you mean. He can read the phone book to me and I'd be a happy camper!

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                                Well, I'm glad to hear that native speaker has difficulties as well.
                                yeah, i hate my language, as even after eons of speaking it I still have problems!

Awsome!
                                I think my poor laptop is FINALLY dry tonight as I had to work @ the animal shelter all day today. I drooled on it a lot last night!

*goes all weak kneed at the thought* GAH! I think he would just have to lick his lips or something, and I'd be confessing to ANYTHING. Darn that voice of his!
                                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X