No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a slightly different take on the question. If we ar talking about the real Kavan Smith, I'd like to see him with his kid. He just lit up everytime someone brought him up. I would love to see Kavan as a dad!

Comment

Hmm, about meeting Kavan for a day.
      First I'd be nervous as hell! And not get anything coherent out, but I think I probably have lunch so we can talk, ask him about lots and lots of things. A set tour would be Gold! And to get to see him in action, so to speak
      And ask for autograf, and do some hugging of course, can't forget about that!
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Hello everyone! Yes, I'm a newbie. I met lots of very cool people at the con in Vancouver a couple of weeks ago, all of which told me to "Get on GateWorld!" So here I am! Hope there's room for another Kavan/Lorne fan!
        sigpic
        Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Welcome from another fan from NC!

Comment

Originally posted by GateMedic View Post
            Hello everyone! Yes, I'm a newbie. I met lots of very cool people at the con in Vancouver a couple of weeks ago, all of which told me to "Get on GateWorld!" So here I am! Hope there's room for another Kavan/Lorne fan!
            Oh yes plenty of room for another!! Welcome to the club and enjoy!

Tech girl- We've got a new member on the thread
            Lorne *Gulps*
            sigpic
            JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

LOL...thanks!
              sigpic
              Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

You're welcome, everyone needs a warm welcome when they join some where new!
                sigpic
                JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself here along with the rest of us!

Comment

Welcome to the LorneLovers thread GateMedic
                    sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com
                    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

LOL...thanks!
                      Welcome to the thread, GateMedic! You will like it here

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                        Hey this is from Conversion. Just watched a rerun of this. He is very commanding. and he gets whumped as well
                        Originally posted by SanGate View Post

Just saw runner again this morning. That one never gets old Humourous Lorne, whumped Lorne, goodlooking Lorne
                        Yep. I love this one.

Hello everyone! Yes, I'm a newbie. I met lots of very cool people at the con in Vancouver a couple of weeks ago, all of which told me to "Get on GateWorld!" So here I am! Hope there's room for
                        another Kavan/Lorne fan!
                        Welcome Gatemedic There's plenty of room. We all love our boy on here.

sigpic

Comment

welcome GateMedic
                          sigpic

Comment

Seems that Elizabeth can't keep her eyes off of him (don't worry, neither can we )

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                              Just saw runner again this morning. That one never gets old Humourous Lorne, whumped Lorne, goodlooking Lorne
                              When is Lorne not good looking?

Need I say more?

Also hello and welcome to the newest LorneLover GateMedic! I'm glad you decided to join us!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                                When is Lorne not good looking?
                                You make a strong case to support your point! Hehe, and you're so right of course.

Welcome GateMedic!!! So you met Kavan? *is jealous*
                                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X