Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the last two . . .

and finally, my absolutely favorite . . .

His smile is infectious!!!

Comment

I made a sig . . .

He kept referring to his son as a peach! It was so sweet! I had to use it. What do you think?

Comment

Intention repost.

[QUOTE=ShippyChick;8060463]
        [/center]
        QUOTE]

Another six too watch!

Thanks for sharing your amazing photos, ShippyChick and lovely art work Melfan.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

There is a new thread under General Discussion on whether or not Major Lorne should be in the new "Stargate Universe" series:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=53990

Comment

Thanks for sharing your pics ShippyChick!

I should be getting some pics for KSF this week. (Also my autograph, teehee) - So stay tuned!
            sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Great pics ShippyChick! Hope you had a great time at the convention!

And I have to say, and people might say I'm crazy (and they won't be far from the truth!!), in my opinion Kavan looks like George Eads from CSI in the following pic:

Spoiler:

Like I said, the similarity is just my opinion and I thought maybe I could voice it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                Great pics ShippyChick! Hope you had a great time at the convention!

And I have to say, and people might say I'm crazy (and they won't be far from the truth!!), in my opinion Kavan looks like George Eads from CSI in the following pic:

Spoiler:

Like I said, the similarity is just my opinion and I thought maybe I could voice it.
                Thanks!! I have thought they have a similar look before myself!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                  Man, you guys were posting fiends Friday and Saturday!

Hey, you already got Mikey! Besides, I'm sure Kavan saw you when he was gazing longingly into my eyes.
                  Yes, we did happen to noticed how he always leaned to stage right, to gaze at you, and then he'd lean stage left to gaze at me

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                  And the last two . . .

and finally, my absolutely favorite . . .

His smile is infectious!!!
                  Gosh he's adorable, I just love his smile

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Found some ficlets that have a bunch of SG characters dying a some pretty funny ways, and unfortunatly Lorne was one of the them.

But it was funny. Here's the link if people want to take a gander; http://community.livejournal.com/fan...ekly/1726.html

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                      Look what I've done!

I love this one! Beautiful melfan!

*dies laughing* Jazz hands!

I got the impression that they are great friends.
                      They should be, David and Kavan have the same agent, and yes, it was confirmed by David that their dogs (David’s dog Mars – the black one) and Kavan’s dog Lucy (the brown one) are an item

I love it! He had to stand on a chair *laughs* That’s so cute, I saw Jason signing the poster and he didn’t need a chair *hugs Kavan* Thanks for sharing all the pics ShippyChick! And I love the sig you made!

And thanks for the heads up about the thread Landers!

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                      Funny you should say that Atlantean2005, I made the comment a while back, even made a side by side a while ago:

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                        <snip>

I love it! He had to stand on a chair *laughs* That’s so cute, I saw Jason signing the poster and he didn’t need a chair *hugs Kavan* Thanks for sharing all the pics ShippyChick! And I love the sig you made!

<snip>
                        Actually Jason did stand on a chair . . .
                        Spoiler:

It is my pleasure to share my pics. I said somewhere else that there is no point in taking pictures if you aren't going to share them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                          I love this one! Beautiful melfan!
                          Thanks , started to play around in Photoshop Express and that was the results

Two more I done

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Nice work melfan! I want to learn how to do that, but I'll get back to you on that. Don't have time next few weeks anyway.

I'm still bouncing off my seat from yesterday's pics from JM's blog and Shippy's pics! So nice... I'm a happy thunker again!!!
                            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                              Nice work melfan! I want to learn how to do that, but I'll get back to you on that. Don't have time next few weeks anyway.

I'm still bouncing off my seat from yesterday's pics from JM's blog and Shippy's pics! So nice... I'm a happy thunker again!!!
                              Thanks

'Bouncing off my seat'

Yea, that one way of looking at it

I'm still drooling over this
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X