• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicky View Post
    it looks like he's asking "give us a hug"

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
      You're starting to sound like me! HAHA! I need to find my other sig and use it again...I miss it!

And I joined the FB Kavan Page...anyone can feel free to add me as well. I don't really get on FB that much, but if ya send me something, I'll find it. Eventually. And as far as I know, you don't have to have a school email to sign up anymore, because I had already graduated when I got my FB page, and they had done it so everyone could sign up. I dunno if it's still like that.
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
        OT Facebook
        Spoiler:
        Do you have to add your college emailadress? Can't it just be your normal email address?
        We have such a site in the netherlands too called hyves (yeah, I know ) where I have my Dutch friends on, it's a lot of fun actually, also with fan pages and stuff like that
        I left college a while back & used my personal e-mail address to join - worked fine

If anyone wants to add me feel free. I'm Nicky Humphrey on Facebook & am a member of Firefly's Kavan group

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        They rarely seem to have Lorne quizzes though (I'll have to make one when I get some free time )
        Poor Lorne forgotten about on f/b ;( Still, at least it's rectified by the groups & your fan page to a degree.

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        Dirty Lorne. Hmm. *looks innocent*
        Dirty is good <g>

Originally posted by nonsensestarfish View Post
        it looks like he's asking "give us a hug"
        Yeah, I guess he kind of does I obliged later in the photo ops <g>

Here's another photo....

Comment

Thanks for the advice though Are there certain instances where multiple quotes should be used? Or is it used most the time by people?
          One can use the multi quote whenever and where ever you want! Just go slap happy with multi quote goodness! (lol, you should go take lessons from Twinchaosblade over in the Carson thunk thread she is the queen of the multi quote!)

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
          You're starting to sound like me! HAHA! I need to find my other sig and use it again...I miss it!
          Is there something so terribly wrong with that? LOL What can I say... a little dirt never hurt anyone. Hmm, I should remake that siggy

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
            One can use the multi quote whenever and where ever you want! Just go slap happy with multi quote goodness! (lol, you should go take lessons from Twinchaosblade over in the Carson thunk thread she is the queen of the multi quote!)

Is there something so terribly wrong with that? LOL What can I say... a little dirt never hurt anyone. Hmm, I should remake that siggy
            No no...a little dirt never did hurt anyone...especially if your name starts with LOR and ends with NE...haha! I really miss that sig...*starts digging*

Comment

La la laaa la... had to go re-do my original Carson dirt banner for Lorne

*splashes in the now slightly muddy gutter*

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Ooo, very nice banner!
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Certainly was & I have tried to spread the word a bit too. I know one of my friends who isn't on GW has joined
                  That's great!

Beware, Facebook is totally addictive
                  I second that statement.

& to keep this on topic somewhat (bit fuzzy, but hey ho)......

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...8/PICT0535.jpg
                  Aw, Jonathan Woodward's in the pic too!

Poor Lorne forgotten about on f/b ;( Still, at least it's rectified by the groups & your fan page to a degree.

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                  Ooo, very nice banner!
                  Ditto!

Comment

potential spoilers S & R
                    Spoiler:

While there is talk of whumpage:

sigpic

Comment

Mmmmmm lovely whump pixz.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                        Mmmmmm lovely whump pixz.
                        Oh - I missed a couple.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Beware, Facebook is totally addictive
                            Like this place isn't?
                            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                              potential spoilers S & R
                              Spoiler:
                              http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/shippychick/Others/SGA/dsc04866.jpg[/IMG]

While there is talk of whumpage:

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj202/virtual-lizzie/stargate5196-1.jpg[/IMG]

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj202/virtual-lizzie/th40.jpg[/IMG]

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj202/virtual-lizzie/conversion-b-00087.jpg[/IMG]
                              Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                              Oh - I missed a couple.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj202/virtual-lizzie/normal_sga301-48.jpg[/IMG]

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj202/virtual-lizzie/normal_sga301-50.jpg[/IMG]
                              Someone has fallen down and gone boom boom...hehehe! I *heart* a little whumpage now and then...

Comment

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but you look closely at his tattoo in this picture

you can see it's of a gas mask

*closeup*

oh, and I am making a kavan quiz on facebook...it's kinda lame, sorry
                                Last edited by nonsensestarfish; 18 March 2008, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X