X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    Nice piccies
    gets the drool tub
    after seeing my favorite football club play a tie (damnit..) I'm in the mood for more thunking so thanks for the tub!
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
        Spoiler:

what ever the crime, I'm guilty!
        He can arrest me any day!

And with the gun theme
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

More drool.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            Spoiler:

More drool.
            *drooles*
            Spoiler:

And a little something I did a while ago

Spoiler:
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*drooles*
              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
              Wow, that looks good melfan!! real good! *drools and is too late to reach the tub*
              *wants that poster hanging beside her bed, not caring she's 20 and too old for that*
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                Wow, that looks good melfan!! real good! *drools and is too late to reach the tub*
                *wants that poster hanging beside her bed, not caring she's 20 and too old for that*
                SanGate, if you want me to call you Sandra, you can call me Malin
                Heck, I'm 22 and I want that by my bed

Comment

Sweetheart! You'r never to old to have a poster like that!!!

Malin, Love your new sig with the Swedish tec. You have the pic saved or remember where it's from?

Comment

Right, Malin! Good to know I'm not the only one wanting that beside their bed!

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...sowlorne16.png

Malin, Love your new sig with the Swedish tec. You have the pic saved or remember where it's from?
                    Thanks Snowy! And that's such a sweet pic! Lorne saying: it's okay, don't worry! I know I'm cute!

Can't we get a discount or something on the internet when we order that as a poster somewhere? Does have to go to several places in the world, but okay
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Found it somewhere, it's from Doppelganger, when Carter tells the rest of the expedition of what has happened to Heightmeyer
                      Full picture
                      Spoiler:

The text reads if you wanna know
                      What was I thinking when I went along with comming to the Pegasus Galaxy?
                      Wraith, Replicator and McKay!

Comment

Thanks Snowy! And that's such a sweet pic! Lorne saying: it's okay, don't worry! I know I'm cute!

Can't we get a discount or something on the internet when we order that as a poster somewhere? Does have to go to several places in the world, but okay
                        I ought to know. I'm 35....
                        LMAO! Great text for that pic!

Comment

Found it somewhere, it's from Doppelganger, when Carter tells the rest of the expedition of what has happened to Heightmeyer

The text reads if you wanna know
                          What was I thinking when I went along with comming to the Pegasus Galaxy?
                          Wraith, Replicator and McKay!
                          Thanks for the pic! I knew I saw her before, but couldn't remember where.
                          Texten passar bilden perfekt!

Comment

I ought to know. I'm 35....
                            LMAO! Great text for that pic!

It sure is! Had to do it in swedish, wouldn't fit otherwise

Thanks for the pic! I knew I saw her before, but couldn't remember where.
                            Texten passar bilden perfekt!
                            The only reason for remembering it was when I was watching Doppelganger and then I see it. The Swedish flag!
                            Texten kom automatisk efter jag hittade bilden

Comment

*drooles*
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              Wow and Wow. That's way too much for me to handle. Thunky overload *swoons*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                                Wow and Wow. That's way too much for me to handle. Thunky overload *swoons*
                                I aim to please

Comment

Working...
                                X