• Show
Clear All

Lorne: You need a hand?

Spoiler:

Comment

mornin my nutty thunkers
      sigpic

Comment

morning, everybody! sorry i haven't been here that much! i'm in several thunker threads already, and it's hard to keep track of them!
        I am NOT slashing these two!!
        sigpic
        beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
          morning, everybody! sorry i haven't been here that much! i'm in several thunker threads already, and it's hard to keep track of them!
          Hey! No sweat I like to subscribe to all my favorite threads... easy to find that way under my controls

I feel like a picture or two...

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Random Lorne pic:

Comment

those eyes...guh

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                those eyes...guh
                Agreed.... *thunk*

Comment

CKO seen neck... *drools, and pounces*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                    Hey! No sweat I like to subscribe to all my favorite threads... easy to find that way under my controls

I feel like a picture or two...
                    VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! does it cost to subscribe? that would REALLY help!
                    sigpic

Comment

At the top of the page there is a link that says "Thread tools" with a little arrow next to it, click the arrow, a drop down menu should appear, one of the links says "Subscribe to this thread" aaaannnd... click it!!
                      Then, whenever you go to your user CP (the link that says "My Controls" at the top), if there is a new post in the thread, it will show up.

I absolutely love the subscription feature on these forums... very handy for instant thunking

Comment

nope... its FREE!.. and good thing too
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello totally awesome thunkers! Hope everyone is having a nice evening/whatever time it is where you are.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaSunshineGirl View Post
                            Hello totally awesome thunkers! Hope everyone is having a nice evening/whatever time it is where you are.
                            heydo again!

thanks for the advice, you all! i'll go check it out asap!
                            sigpic

Comment

some emo!Lorne

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                                I'm excited for tonight's episode. One of these dang eps they'll finally say his name. LOL
                                I couldn't get on yesterday, the forum was down, but its funny you brought that up Nici, I had a dream the other night where his name was featured!

I was doing inventory in one of the rooms, I guess a shipment of stuff had come in? And there was a box with the label ELorneMaj. I remember it took me a minute before I figured out what in the heck it meant but after I realized I started to laugh!

In other LorneLover news, welcome to our three newcomers, Ratbaby07, California, and Marie! I can see all of the Lorne action we've been getting has lured more "victims" to us

The LorneLovers bear gifts...

Last edited by Cathain Nottingham; 19 January 2008, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X