Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tabula Rusa

Spoiler:
    "The crew suffers from amnesia after plant samples from their new home planet unleash a virus that affects everyone except Teyla and Ronon."
    Guest Starring - Kavan Smith (Major Lorne)

Comment

I believe that Kavan is in a few episodes this season, which is great to see. I'm looking forward to seeing more Lorne and learning about him.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
      sigpic
      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
        I believe that Kavan is in a few episodes this season, which is great to see. I'm looking forward to seeing more Lorne and learning about him.
        Can't wait for more Lorne!

Comment

Page 900!!!!

In honor of page 900 and of our boy Lorne appearing in last night's 'Travelers' I come bearing caps

Spoiler:

Comment

ooo nice caps i have chapter 3 of my story up now

Comment

Nice caps Cathain, thanks!
              sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I had a weird Lorne whump dream last night. There was lots of blood and he was running for his life with Shep and Ronon too, but they weren't hurt, just Lorne. There was a monster chasing them and they couldn't excape form the planet because the gate had an iris, just like the one at the SGC. Everytime they got close to it, the iris turned into a big mouth and tried to bite them.
                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                Sig and avi by me
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                  I had a weird Lorne whump dream last night. There was lots of blood and he was running for his life with Shep and Ronon too, but they weren't hurt, just Lorne. There was a monster chasing them and they couldn't excape form the planet because the gate had an iris, just like the one at the SGC. Everytime they got close to it, the iris turned into a big mouth and tried to bite them.
                  Yikes, what a nightmare...BTW my boyfriend hate Lorne(just because I like it), and he was kidding about that if Ronon's gun would be on a killer mode in Doppelganger, what fun that would be, to write out Lorne like this. Not so funny I think...
                  'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
                  One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
                    Yikes, what a nightmare...BTW my boyfriend hate Lorne(just because I like it), and he was kidding about that if Ronon's gun would be on a killer mode in Doppelganger, what fun that would be, to write out Lorne like this. Not so funny I think...
                    Not funny at all! Mean boyf!
                    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                    Sig and avi by me
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Arwen your bf sounds mean to say that about Lorne!!

Spoiler:
                      He looked good in travelers. Shep gotten beaten up by a woman! I managed to watch it on youtube yesterday. Wonder if Kavan likes filming in the Jumpers or not? I read somewhere that Joe Flanigan hates filming in the Jumpers!!

Thanks for the lovely pics spam.

*THUNKS to the floor*
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

*drools over the pretty piccies*

thought of something last nite, but was kinda tipsy... and it came out Horny Lorney... i know... bad joke....
                        sigpic

Comment

Very bad joke CKO i didn't even know it was supposed to be a joke

Tabula Rasa is going to be great i can't wait to see it

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane View Post
                            Tabula Rasa is going to be great i can't wait to see it
                            Too true! I've been very good about spoilers this season, and even though I knew Lorne was going to be in it I didn't have a clue what the ep was about until I saw the preview. It explains why Rodney has words written all over himself in the High-Res pics *laughs*

Comment

well ya cant blame me.. i was kinda tipsy... when i thought of it... ermm.. yea... kinda drunk atm too... went to a holloween party tonite... had 3 sex on the beach, 1 white russian. three shots and a jello shots... i gonna drag my clone to bed now...
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X