Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
    Cons are fun and when you do get to go to one you will have a great time! Thanks for the WB honey. Good to be here.
    I'm going to P3 and hopefully a mini con next week, yay!

Originally posted by Nici View Post
    And conventions are loads of fun, I agree. I've never been to one but I guess something similar - I went to the NCIS Fan Fest last year and had a blast. I'm going again this year and countin' down the days. lol (25 more days to go!)
    Ugh, I am so jealous. I *love* NCIS. Was Michael Weatherly there? I adore that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
      Yeah, I'm part of the staff at the site. All the cast and crew know about the website, I believe. At the beginning of the year we had Colin posting at the message board and he answered questions for us and whatnot. It was fun

And conventions are loads of fun, I agree. I've never been to one but I guess something similar - I went to the NCIS Fan Fest last year and had a blast. I'm going again this year and countin' down the days. lol (25 more days to go!)
      Woe! Way cool. Collin is a great guy. I'd love read his posts. Are they still up?
      The Fan Fest is the same as a convention I'm sure. Have a blast and tell me about it when you get back. I watch NCIS too. Love Mark Harmon.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        I'm going to P3 and hopefully a mini con next week, yay!

Ugh, I am so jealous. I *love* NCIS. Was Michael Weatherly there? I adore that guy.
        That sounds like fun. Who will be there? Wish I could go to the Vancouver con to see Kavan next year, that would be fun!

Comment

That sounds like fun. Who will be there? Wish I could go to the Vancouver con to see Kavan next year, that would be fun!
          At the moment, Paul McGillion is the only confirmed guest at P3. There are a few British sci-fi and fantasy stars at CollectormaniaGlasgow next week, I'm going mainly for Gareth David-Lloyd who plays Ianto in Torchwood. Antony Head (Giles from Buffy), Paul McGann (one of the Doctor Who's), Kenny Baker (R2D2 in Star Wars), the boy that plays Seamus in Harry Potter and John Rhys-Davies (Gimli from Lord of the Rings) are also going, plus a few people I haven't heard of.
          I so wish I could afford to go to Vancouver!

Comment

GAH!!!!! you lucky so and so

Comment

Those who are going to con's this year are so lucky.
              Spoiler:
              I want to go to this years SGA/SG1 con in Chicago but it looks like that's not going to happen, the one person who I wanted to come with me doesn't want to go. And Paul's going to be there -pouts- (I don't care about Michael or Morena or any of the other guests....I only care about Paul)

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

aww EB at least you have us... and who knwos maybe sometime you'll get to go to a con... who knows maybe something will come up and you'll be able to go.
                sigpic

Comment

HI LorneLovers! *waves and hugs* Finally have time to thunk again. Its been about four weeks of craziness in RL but all is well now that hubs is home. I've miss all the Kavan goodness! I had to start back slowly on GW because of all the threads I wanted to catch up on. Needless to say it is impossible to do But I did read what you all have been up to and its nice to see you all again.
                  YAY! Welcome back Purple! And I'm so glad your hubby is home! Give him a big hug from us and tell him thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                    The grapichs looks great, Nici!

Oh and if any one is interested.... I feel the need to pimp my LJ....
                    featuring Major Hottie himself... Its not supposed to be easy
                    (Using the pics from Joe M's blog)
                    Snowy! It's wonderful! My LJ is so plain...I stink at coding and I never have anything cool to say...would it still be cool to friend you though?

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      I want to go to this years SGA/SG1 con in Chicago but it looks like that's not going to happen, the one person who I wanted to come with me doesn't want to go. And Paul's going to be there -pouts- (I don't care about Michael or Morena or any of the other guests....I only care about Paul)
                      I've never gotten to go to any con *goes to look at con photos*

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        At the moment, Paul McGillion is the only confirmed guest at P3. There are a few British sci-fi and fantasy stars at CollectormaniaGlasgow next week, I'm going mainly for Gareth David-Lloyd who plays Ianto in Torchwood. Antony Head (Giles from Buffy), Paul McGann (one of the Doctor Who's), Kenny Baker (R2D2 in Star Wars), the boy that plays Seamus in Harry Potter and John Rhys-Davies (Gimli from Lord of the Rings) are also going, plus a few people I haven't heard of.
                        I so wish I could afford to go to Vancouver!
                        Ah, sounds like a good time. If a lot of people you like are there then you just have a good time with them and don't think about the ones who aren't there. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          sometime they add people at the last minute, you never know who will show up. Michael Shanks was supposed to be at comic con but didn't make it. Chris called him on the phone. It made for good entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                            YAY! Welcome back Purple! And I'm so glad your hubby is home! Give him a big hug from us and tell him thank you
                            thank you so much! That will mean a lot to him.
                            Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                            I've never gotten to go to any con *goes to look at con photos*
                            If you want to see the sg1 panel pics you can visit the Ben thread my first post was on the 15th a few details and a few pics...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...6831&page=5653

Comment

sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

morning thunkers
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X