Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! Welcome back purple! *hugs*
    I love Eureka. I do the graphics for their fan site.

About Godiva's, I haven't watched any of the eps really ... haven't had the time. lol
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

cool Nici! What graphics have you done and do you have a link to the web site? Where did you get the copies of Godiva?

Thanks for the welcome back. Had a great vacation as you can see And glad my soldier is back home safe .......off to dream land, *yawns* you're up late too....night

Comment

Welcome back purple! I saw the pic of you on JM's blog and was sooo jealous I miss all the good cons.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
          cool Nici! What graphics have you done and do you have a link to the web site? Where did you get the copies of Godiva?

Thanks for the welcome back. Had a great vacation as you can see And glad my soldier is back home safe .......off to dream land, *yawns* you're up late too....night
          Nah, I'm not up late. Just up early. hehe There's been a storm around here all night so I couldn't sleep anymore. lol

I do most of the graphics for http://www.visiteureka.net (like the headers, interview banners, etc)
          I don't have any Godiva's episodes ... at this moment lol
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
            I do most of the graphics for http://www.visiteureka.net (like the headers, interview banners, etc)
            The grapichs looks great, Nici!

Oh and if any one is interested.... I feel the need to pimp my LJ....
            featuring Major Hottie himself... Its not supposed to be easy
            (Using the pics from Joe M's blog)

Comment

HOLY HANNA! Your walls are super cool! What a great Idea to put all the caps on one wall! I love them, you done good. Thank you for sharing them with us.
              i'll answer both your posts on this one rather than posting twice.

the pictures that i have are from 2 different things, the first set are from "the sentinel" which was a upn show back in the '90s that kavan guested on once. i loved the show and got a hold of a copy of the entire series on dvd not even knowing he was in it. and then just randomly found out he was in it. so we (my cousin and i) watched it and did a little magic to get the pictures since neither of us have the ability to do screen captures at the moment (loooong story). there are other pictures floating around from the show but not as many. mine kinda suck but i've got more numerically. once she gets her new computer (next month hopefully!) we're gonna redo them. the other pictures are from stark raving mad.

glad you liked the wallpapers. i have a lot of fun with them. there's also a set of sg-1/atlantis ones. ummm i think the one from sunday got moved into that folder. anyway pm if you want the link to that folder. i have fun with the wallpapers and plan to make more--just have other projects in the work at the moment--2 stories that i need to finish before my sister's birthday and a powerpoint that i'm working on.

Comment

this man is too hot to be on page two...

bumpy.

ignores the chick.

sigpic

Comment

-pushes girls out of the way-

there's something about a cup of hot tea, classical music and rain that's strangely relaxing....all though I might have to swim to work.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

-pushes girls out of the way-

there's something about a cup of hot tea, classical music and rain that's strangely relaxing....all though I might have to swim to work.
                    Ah, you're getting a taster of what we had last month, and this month, yes it's raining here again *Sigh*

Comment

Some pics:

No Man's Land
                      Spoiler:

My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        Welcome back purple! I saw the pic of you on JM's blog and was sooo jealous I miss all the good cons.
                        Cons are fun and when you do get to go to one you will have a great time! Thanks for the WB honey. Good to be here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                          Nah, I'm not up late. Just up early. hehe There's been a storm around here all night so I couldn't sleep anymore. lol

I don't have any Godiva's episodes ... at this moment lol
                          Very nice work Nici. Thanks for the link! Do you know the people who own the website? Do the cast members ever lurk there?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                            The grapichs looks great, Nici!

Oh and if any one is interested.... I feel the need to pimp my LJ....
                            featuring Major Hottie himself... Its not supposed to be easy
                            (Using the pics from Joe M's blog)
                            You LJ is cute Snowy. Great Lorne and Dex stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
                              i'll answer both your posts on this one rather than posting twice.

the pictures that i have are from 2 different things, the first set are from "the sentinel" which was a upn show back in the '90s that kavan guested on once. i loved the show and got a hold of a copy of the entire series on dvd not even knowing he was in it. and then just randomly found out he was in it. so we (my cousin and i) watched it and did a little magic to get the pictures since neither of us have the ability to do screen captures at the moment (loooong story). there are other pictures floating around from the show but not as many. mine kinda suck but i've got more numerically. once she gets her new computer (next month hopefully!) we're gonna redo them. the other pictures are from stark raving mad.

glad you liked the wallpapers. i have a lot of fun with them. there's also a set of sg-1/atlantis ones. ummm i think the one from sunday got moved into that folder. anyway pm if you want the link to that folder. i have fun with the wallpapers and plan to make more--just have other projects in the work at the moment--2 stories that i need to finish before my sister's birthday and a powerpoint that i'm working on.
                              You can dl a free screen cap program at downloads.com I use PowerDVD but have the free VLC player as a back up. The plus side to the VLC player is that it will play every mediun and file type you have! Go get it girl.

I just thought that your idea for putting the caps from each show or ep with a special quote on a wall was brilliant! Why didn't I think of that, lol But I haven't had time to be graphically creative lately anyway so I'm so glad you did it, thanks again. I procured all you walls, just fabulous my dear!

Comment

Very nice work Nici. Thanks for the link! Do you know the people who own the website? Do the cast members ever lurk there?
                                Yeah, I'm part of the staff at the site. All the cast and crew know about the website, I believe. At the beginning of the year we had Colin posting at the message board and he answered questions for us and whatnot. It was fun

And conventions are loads of fun, I agree. I've never been to one but I guess something similar - I went to the NCIS Fan Fest last year and had a blast. I'm going again this year and countin' down the days. lol (25 more days to go!)
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Working...
                                X