morning cko hows it going
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Oooh Sharpe, how could I forget that

Comment

sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

doin good MC,

*removes the chick and inserts self*
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            lets see...am a big cartoon person (PowerPuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Thunder Cats, Woody the Woodpecker, Tom and Jerry) but haven't had time to watch any in a long time, Hate Smallville with a passion and am indifferent to the new BSG (the old BSG rawks; Lorne Green was teh awesomest), I'm not really into any of the CSI's...even though the guy who plays Grisom is from Chicago -is ashamed-, love both classic and the new Doctor Who, Supernatural, NCIS, Psych, Monk, Firefly, Heros, Gilmore Girls (when it was on), Tru Calling, Dark Angel, Ace of Cakes, Robin Hood (new), Angel.

I've watched 4400 sporadically...whenever I remember, basically.

I tried to get into Enterprise but didn't really like it, I'm more of the TNG generation, I want to see Torchwood but since they won't show it in the US have to find another means of seeing it. Basically I've give anything a try.

I need a life. -headdesk-

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Oh i've seen torchwood,it's alot darker than Doctor who!

The new season of the 4400 started the other day,i saw Kavan in it lookin as hot as ever!
              sigpic

Comment

I didn't like the new Robin Hood much give me Robin of Sherwood anyday, although Keith Allen/Fat Les/Lily's Dad was pretty good as the Sherrif of Nottingham

Comment

Hey! Some new news from Joe M's blog!

No pressure, Alan. Paul, meanwhile, phoned me up to discuss some of the changes he wants to make to Kindred I. The fact that wraith ships don’t possess shields certainly complicates matters, but I’ve always loved Paul’s idea of giving them limited regenerative capabilities. And, if it survives the polish, we get to find out where Lorne grew up. Any guesses?

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                    Also under his SGA section they have 'Evan' as Lorne's first name so here's hoping that they actually say the name and from here on out it'll be actual canon instead of 'we know what it is but they still have to say it'. -crosses fingers-
                    *laughs* It's canon, apparently it was on the flightsuit he wears in 'First Strike' but we can't see it. And it's supposed to be spoken in early S4

And in the OT TV talk:
                    Spoiler:
                    I used to follow Smallville and CSI but I've fallen away from both shows.

One of the only comedies I watch is Two and a Half Men but in hour-long shows I'm a fan (or have been) of NCIS, JAG, Dark Angel, Supernatural, SG-1, Atlantis, Farscape, X-Files, Angel, ST: TNG, ST: DS9, ST:V, Enterprise, Tru Calling, Keen Eddie, Ghost Whisperer, Law and Order: SVU...I'm sure I'm missing some too *laughs*

Oh and I was never a PowerPuff Girl / Dexter's Lab fan. Ed, Edd n Eddy though? That's my show *laughs*
                    Last edited by Cathain Nottingham; 12 July 2007, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                      Hey! Some new news from Joe M's blog!
                      Woot! Cool! hehe
                      I'm not even gonna try and guess because I don't wanna get my hopes up. LOL!
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com
                      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                        *laughs* It's canon, apparently it was on the flightsuit he wears in 'First Strike' but we can't see it. And it's supposed to be spoken in early S4

And in the OT TV talk:
                        Spoiler:
                        Oh and I was never a PowerPuff Girl / Dexter's Lab fan. Ed, Edd n Eddy though? That's my show *laughs*
                        woo!

Spoiler:
                        I love Ed, Edd n' Eddy! -giggle- I know that 'Evan' was on his flight suit b/c of when JM said that it was going to be 'Westley' or some other name and there was that whole big debate if it was Evan or something different.

...we get to find out where Lorne grew up. Any guesses?

Spoiler:
                        as for where we learn that Lorne grew up somewhere I heard/saw that it was Chicago so I hope that's true 'cause that would rawk.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

well i cant wait... more is always better,
                          sigpic

Comment

More OT TV talk
                            Spoiler:
                            My daughter was into Sabrina the Teenage Witch when she was younger and I got into it too, my Mum is a HUGE fan of Spongebob Squarepants

Comment

Woohoo! A Lorne mention in JM's blog! I hope it makes the final cut

Comment

Woohoo, some Lorne news!

Hope it makes it in

Comment

Working...
                                X