Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    From JM's blog ...

Jason writes: “In The Road Not Taken, Major Lorne was the leader of that AU's SG1. Was there any other people under consideration for this role or was Kavan Smith always your first choice?”

Answer: He was always our first choice.
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Hey guys, no one seems to be posting questions for Kavan on TSW! I posted another one, Gilles says you can post more if you want
      I think for the sake of my health I must decline xD I saw what you got like after getting a question answered- the image a squirrel on caffeine pops into my head. I could only imagine what horror I'd subject to my family... I'd be squeeing for days.

Originally posted by Nici View Post

Spoiler:
      From JM's blog ...

Jason writes: “In The Road Not Taken, Major Lorne was the leader of that AU's SG1. Was there any other people under consideration for this role or was Kavan Smith always your first choice?”

Sweet! Go Lorne! Yay for more screentime!
      Lonk the Sane: My job? Taking care of crazies like you. Making sure you don't go and hurt yourselves with your deviant powers. And cookies, I make cookies.

Comment

morning thunkers
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post

Spoiler:
          From JM's blog ...

I saw that too. I was grinning for ages

Originally posted by Jade Xianghua View Post
          I think for the sake of my health I must decline xD I saw what you got like after getting a question answered- the image a squirrel on caffeine pops into my head. I could only imagine what horror I'd subject to my family... I'd be squeeing for days.
          I cannot believe you just compared me to Foamy the Squirrel.

Comment

sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              I cannot believe you just compared me to Foamy the Squirrel.
              Actually, if you paid more attention you'd have known I was comparing you to Pilz- the squirrel with the glasses on multiple forms of medication.
              Lonk the Sane: My job? Taking care of crazies like you. Making sure you don't go and hurt yourselves with your deviant powers. And cookies, I make cookies.

Comment

we always need more Lorne screen time
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jade Xianghua View Post
                  Actually, if you paid more attention you'd have known I was comparing you to Pilz- the squirrel with the glasses on multiple forms of medication.
                  Oh, cause that's so much better...

My favourite pic hasn't been posted today so I guess I'll post it!

Comment

Those eyes! -melts-

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      I'm taking a fic break too, RL has ganged up on me and I've got a trapped nerve in my right arm which is agony so I can only type with my left
                      Awww, you sound like me. RL is stomping on me at the moment and to top it off I've been having toothache/headaches for a few weeks. I went to the dentist today to see if my bites off and it ends up I've got a crack in my tooth. I go in for a crown Weds *sighs*

Meanwhile FF I'll have to think of a new one! I had one before *tries to remember it*

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                        Awww, you sound like me. RL is stomping on me at the moment and to top it off I've been having toothache/headaches for a few weeks. I went to the dentist today to see if my bites off and it ends up I've got a crack in my tooth. I go in for a crown Weds *sighs*

Meanwhile FF I'll have to think of a new one! I had one before *tries to remember it*
                        Ouch, I'm feeling a bit better this morning and i'm heading for a bit of retail therepy in Southampton, I'll be glad when I can type again because a friend's given me a Smut filled plot bunny that is screaming to be written down
                        Last edited by Reefgirl; 21 May 2007, 11:18 PM. Reason: spelin

Comment

sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

*le sigh*
                            sigpic

Comment

Awe poor baby was all the way back on page 2.

Comment

no cant have that... need pics

here we go... behind the cut... from the Game.... i know its been shown... but still if anything for size wise

Spoiler:

there we go
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X