X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With pics like that you're not kidding

Comment

Hi everyone, great pic!

Stupid internet at work is broke so no gateworld for Lisa during the day, not happy.

Comment

Ohh I like that vest and bed hair look

Comment

Night all!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
            Reef is this going to be your first time seeing Blade? If it is you gotta give us your reaction

And like Nici (and Purple who ordered hers), I totally ran out and grabbed my S2 today Haven't gotten to watch though.
            Yea! Got my boxed set yesterday! Any requests? Been a bit busy lately but I'm sure I could find the time to do caps for a special someone

Comment

I've had mine for nearly 2 weeks so I've got all the caps I need thanks. The Lorne love is spread really thin these days, this was on page 2

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                Attention Brits!!!!
                (In case you didn't know) Kavan's episode of Blade is on Bravo on monday night 10pm Get me a mop someone!

I've just wrote it in my diary so i don’t forget!
                (Actually, its my weight watcher journal which I do write in everyday. I usually forget to look in my diary!)

Comment

I have a diary blind spot too, I've set Blade to record anyway, I think it's repeated and first strike's on this wednesday so no more Atlantis till Christmas or there abouts, still the new Dr Who starts on 31st of this month so I've heard,

Comment

I have to start watching Dr Who. Its another on of those programs i just never got around to watching.

Comment

Ok some new Conversion caps especially for Lissa, feel free to snerch

Comment

Great caps, love the last one of weir looking at his bum!

Comment

She's got taste

Comment

Is she looking at my bum again????

Comment

Finally got my season 2 DVD set, and had a Lorne marathon this morning.

This is what happens when you try to take Vala shopping....

sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X