Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
    Maybe a little profile will help

Heh - Lorne must be magic; just as soon as you posted that, the program I was calling to install installed and my professor emailed me back that the deadline for my essay was extended. Magic, I say. . So, not such a sucky day after all .
    Last edited by schweinsty; 06 February 2007, 08:38 PM.

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Aw, that's great! I guess we should call him Lucky Lorne then

Comment

Hey peeps, did anyone else have problems getting on to GW a few hours ago or is it just me?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ooh, fabby Smallville pics

Comment

Comment

There are some really good caps from smallvill. i was going to post some more, but PB is down for maintenance. I guess this would be a good time to get some work done.

Comment

Comment

It's been a hell of a day so far I've had to go to the doctor
                      (If you're male or squemish don't look)
                      Spoiler:
                      for some Gynacological work and my Doc had a sense of humour which you don't need in that situation

And, unconfirmed reports say, some idiot's been planting bombs in Portsmouth, it's going to be hell getting to and into work *Sigh*

Comment

Poor Reef!

I think you should stay a home and play on GW

(removes girl and inserts Reef!)

Comment

Oh god if only (The pic and the fact I could stay at home) but I have to work late tonight, I've got a lot of cakes to make while I'm babysitting the cleaners so I can't even take my computer and drool over my stash of pictures

Comment

But you'll have a new episode of Atlantis to watched when you get home!!! (or the next morning depending on how tired you are when you get in)

Comment

Hey thunkers! How goes your day?

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                It's been a hell of a day so far I've had to go to the doctor
                                (If you're male or squemish don't look)
                                Spoiler:
                                for some Gynacological work and my Doc had a sense of humour which you don't need in that situation

And, unconfirmed reports say, some idiot's been planting bombs in Portsmouth, it's going to be hell getting to and into work *Sigh*
                                Hope you are safe from all that, I hear there are five or so all together

on your dr, not a good time for a laugh, jeez!

Warning...SPOILER for First Strike ep320 SGA....

Spoiler:
                                This is all the shots there are of him...only in a helmet...

Last edited by purpletoo1; 07 February 2007, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X