Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Llyrellin View Post
    Oh, just had another thought! Now that Lorne's become more noticed by the writers, apparently, wouldn't it be amazing if the third series was centered around him heading a team that would, I dunno, explore some other galaxy or something? And then if they took Zelenka along...can you imagine the thunk-possibilities?
    Come on: just imagine having a new pic like this every Friday night...
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/tgt_dbb/pic_13.jpg
    My dearest wish is that TPTB kill off Sheppard and Rodney and promote Lorne and Zelenka

Comment

Anyone got pics of Lorny in TRNT?

i got pic!spam from the game

Spoiler:

Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

^^ Lorne geting busted hehe

Comment

Hello!

Just jumped here to say hello and bring some spoilery pics from The Road Not Taken. To be honest, I liked Kavan's acting... But there's something I don't understand...
          Spoiler:
          If he went out with the auSam, why wasn't he sad about her death????

Pics here

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
            Hello!

Just jumped here to say hello and bring some spoilery pics from The Road Not Taken. To be honest, I liked Kavan's acting... But there's something I don't understand...
            Spoiler:

Pics here

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            Um, he didn't, did he? I thought they just had their picture taken together. It was Rodney AU!Sam married and divorced...

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
              Spoiler:
              Um, he didn't, did he? I thought they just had their picture taken together. It was Rodney AU!Sam married and divorced...
              Spoiler:
              Well, probably I misunderstood something... But then, why was au-Sam with Lorne on that photo??? - Probably you're right but she embraced him... I don't think it was just a "friend-photo"...

Comment

Spoiler:
                It was a friend photo, Sam asked Lorne if they had been together and he said no and that she was already married

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  It was a friend photo, Sam asked Lorne if they had been together and he said no and that she was already married
                  Spoiler:
                  Ah, then sorry. I misunderstood it

Comment

Spoiler:
                    She told Lorne that she'd found some photos, she showed them to him and said something like "she's wearing a wedding ring" Lorne said "Ah that must have been taken before the divorce" then he goes on to tell Sam that her AU self had married McKay. I can't remember her asking him outright if they'd been 'involved', from what I can make out reading between the lines, they might have been together during her divorce but it had been over for a while, he did seem whistful when he looked at the photo

Comment

I feel so out of the loop because y'all have seen the episode. lol
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com
                      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

It's well worth it Lorne-wise

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                          I feel so out of the loop because y'all have seen the episode. lol
                          Don't feel too bad, Nici. I haven't see the episode either.

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                            Hello!

Spoiler:

Pics here

Spoiler:

Spoilers for 1013 Road Not Taken....

They skipped over that part and only went into
                            Spoiler:
                            the Rodney thing. They looked pretty chummy to me. Why would AuSam keep pictures if there wasn't something there? He didn't go into what was between them or not.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post

Spoiler:
                              the Rodney thing. They looked pretty chummy to me. Why would AuSam keep pictures if there wasn't something there? He didn't go into what was between them or not.
                              Spoiler:
                              Maybe it was an amicable split, you don't chuck out your photos if you're still friends do you

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post

Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                Ah, so here's another opinion... Yeah, it was too strange for me. That photo was not like they are just friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X