Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post

that's always a problem, LOL

He just wouldn't take the hint, he was only about 5 foot tall too, he tried to chat me up even tho I'd told him I had kids, he then went on to a girl in our group who was pregnant, he just kept digging that hole for himself

Comment

OMG, bad form!

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
        Edit: Nici where did you get that pic?
        From someone who went to Collectormania lol
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
          OMG! Just saw Sunday...
          Spoiler:
          Lorne's a painter! Who would have thunk it? We got to see him in his Air Force Blues too! It's definatly official, Lorne's an Air Force officer not a Marine. They didn't call him by his first name though, damnit! Carson just called him Major like he always has, that was disapointing. But it was good to see Lorne on his day off!
          Edit: Nici where did you get that pic?
          Agreed! I expected
          Spoiler:
          his first name to show up in 'Sunday' oh well!

Comment

they probably edited it out. I imagine they had lots of footage of that scene that didn't make the cut

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
              OMG, bad form!
              Definatly

Comment

Hi everyone, I might not be around much the next few days, I hurt my back on Friday and have not got out of bed all weekend, I was so board I came to work today, but its hurting already. I have a few things that have to be done then I’m going home, unless it gets better!

Comment

Ooh, I know what that's like, you look after yourself

Comment

Looks like Kavan got to do another SG1 episode

Spoilers for "The Road Not Taken" from TV Zone magazine:
                    Spoiler:
                    "Carter is trying to repair and refine the modifications that she made to the Arthur's Mantle device based on the malfunction in Line in the Sand when all of a sudden, and for no apparent reason, she's pulled into a parallet universe. Carter wakes up to discover that Major Lorne (Kavan Smith) from Atlantis is leading the SG1 team. There's no sign of Teal'c, Vala, Daniel or Mitchell, and in this particular reality, Earth is in a state of war. Upon her arival, Carter accidentally kills this reality's version of Sam Carter, and ends up taking her place. As the story plays out, the Ori are about to attack and our Sam is immediately pressed into service to try to save this reality from the enemy, and in doing so then figure out a way back to her own reality.
                    sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com
                    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Ooooh, I'll have to set the vid for that one

*EDIT* Woohoo it's on tomorrow (So I'm going to have to video it anyway)

Spoiler:
                      PRESIDENT Landry!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        Ooooh, I'll have to set the vid for that one

*EDIT* Woohoo it's on tomorrow (So I'm going to have to video it anyway)

Spoiler:
                        PRESIDENT Landry!!!!!!
                        WHAT!?!?!?!?
                        sigpic

Comment

That's what I thought

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss View Post
                            Hi everyone, I might not be around much the next few days, I hurt my back on Friday and have not got out of bed all weekend, I was so board I came to work today, but its hurting already. I have a few things that have to be done then I’m going home, unless it gets better!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...orne/Kavan.jpg
                            That just sucks! I've had lots of experience with that too. Take care love, we'll miss you.

Comment

Well first, great news for Kavan on SG-1!!!

Second, please feel better lissafoss - being hurt stinks!

And finally thanks to David Hewlett's 'A Dog's Breakfast' site my friend sent me a picture of David's dog Mars and Kavan's dog (and Mars' girlfriend) Lucy!

Lucy is the brownish of the two, the other being Mars of course

Comment

That's so sweet! I didn't even know they were friends cool

Comment

Working...
                                X