• Time
  • Show
Clear All

enjoy you guys
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
      thanks Nici! That was funny and the view was great! Is that the only part of the ep he's in?
      Yep, that was it.
      sigpic
      KavanSmithFans.com
      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
        *laughs* Peeking in and hoping the LorneLovers won't harm me *laughs* No fic uploaded, time escaped me, hopefully tomorrow though! And welcome back Purple!!
        Thanks woman, how were your Holidays? Was Santa good to you?
        Originally posted by lissafoss View Post
        Thanks Purple, its going ok, i managed to get through the weekend, i'm just worried i'm going to put loads of weight on cos i'm eating all the time. I guess i'll find out on wednesday when i go to weight watcher just how bad i've been!

Did you have a good time in Las Vegas?
        I did thank you for asking. Got my big prezzie from Santa there!
        The weight is why my girl friend chews the nicotine gum. She was also in weight watchers and lost lots of weight. The gum keeps you from eating all the time, lol I hope you have success...congrats on getting threw the weekend!

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        I could teach you to knit Lissa, or cross stitch. When my mum gave up smoking she took to Polo's she used to eat a packet a day.

Best of luck with it

How was Las Vegas purple?
        Great thanks! How were your holidays?
        Originally posted by Nici View Post
        Yep, that was it.
        Thanks again Nici, it was cute! He plays a great flirt. I wonder if they used a 'stand in' butt or his, LOL

Comment

[QUOTE=purpletoo1;6173645]Thanks woman, how were your Holidays? Was Santa good to you?

They went really well! And Santa was good to me this year, guess that means all the gutter time on this thread doesn't count towards being naughty

And, to all of the LorneLovers - without further ado (though GW FF is down so you have to settle with FF.net) I present, The Flu!! Please review, reviews make me happy

^And a cool little graphic to go with

Comment

Yes I am Looking forward to seeing more of SG-1 and Atlantis this week, on vid as I'm working, the Other Half is waiting for the new BSG also starting tomorrow.

I had to work from Christmas Day to New Years Eve but it was easy days thanks purple.

Woohoo, great stuff Caith

Comment

They went really well! And Santa was good to me this year, guess that means all the gutter time on this thread doesn't count towards being naughty

And, to all of the LorneLovers - without further ado (though GW FF is down so you have to settle with FF.net) I present, The Flu!! Please review, reviews make me happy

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/cathain_n/CathainNottingham/flu.jpg
              I hope thunking doesn't count! We'd all get lumps of coal, lol
              Yes I am Looking forward to seeing more of SG-1 and Atlantis this week, on vid as I'm working, the Other Half is waiting for the new BSG also starting tomorrow.

I had to work from Christmas Day to New Years Eve but it was easy days thanks purple.

Woohoo, great stuff Caith
              Aw, at least the days weren't too hard.
              Last edited by purpletoo1; 08 January 2007, 04:56 PM.

Comment

I got Double time for Christmas Day and Boxing Day so I got four days pay for two days work, makes it worth while, and I still got home in time to see Dr Who

Comment

That was awesome Cathain, good job!

If anybody is ever bored ... I'd love a Lorne story just for me! hehe
                  I'm not all that talented ... I do write stories but ... they are more for me anyway because no one else seems to know I write them (and they feature a character that I made anywho) If anyone wants to read them, just let me know and I'll give ya the link ... I also make loads of devoted fanart for my stories hehe ...
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Caught up on all the latest Atlantis episodes (except Sunday, I don't know if it's aired yet in Canada) and I was thrilled and surprised that Lorne turned out to be in Tao and Game when I thought we wouldn't see him again until Arc. My love for Lorne has been renewed. I just wish they'd mention his first name once and for all on the show so it can be official.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I got Double time for Christmas Day and Boxing Day so I got four days pay for two days work, makes it worth while, and I still got home in time to see Dr Who
                      That's cool! I guess someone has to work on Christmas at certain kinds of shops

Comment

Okay, finally back from the holidays and everything. How's everybody been?

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

That's cool! I guess someone has to work on Christmas at certain kinds of shops
                          Yeah someone has to do it, this year, again, there were more staff than patients in the hospital.

I've written a Lorne story for purple so give me an idea and I'll see what I can do Nici

Comment

[QUOTE=Cathain Nottingham;6174027]

That was great Cathain! Poor Lorne, I think I should go look after him

I did try to review you on fanfic, but my computer wont let me, its classing the review window as a pop up and blocking it

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                            That was awesome Cathain, good job!

If anybody is ever bored ... I'd love a Lorne story just for me! hehe
                            I'm not all that talented ... I do write stories but ... they are more for me anyway because no one else seems to know I write them (and they feature a character that I made anywho) If anyone wants to read them, just let me know and I'll give ya the link ... I also make loads of devoted fanart for my stories hehe ...

I love reading anything about Lorne, and i need something to do at work, can I have the link please!

Comment

Comment

Reefgirl, it doesn't matter to me - I can't think of any ideas at the moment.

lissafoss - The place where I store my stories seems to be down right now (argh, I hope they didn't delete my site cause I never saved my stories!) I'll give ya the link when it does work again.

My artwork (contains a lot of other stuff too)
                                http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v98/NicChick/Artwork/
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Working...
                                X