X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss View Post
      Ok, i forgive you

Did you have a good time, i love London. Trying to arrange a trip back there before chrismas but not looking good. Stupid work keeps getting in the way!
      I was at Alexandra Palace for the Knitting Show, I treated myself to some wooden knitting needles and they're gorgious to work with I loved my bamboo ones but these are slowly taking their place, so I'm going to be up to my ears in knitting until at least christmas.
      I can only tolerate London one day at a time these days, I miss the fresh air and the smell of the sea too much, I hate the traffic jams too much to go back, an hour and a half we were stuck on the North Circular it takes me that long to get to Southampton on the bus

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        I was at Alexandra Palace for the Knitting Show, I treated myself to some wooden knitting needles and they're gorgious to work with I loved my bamboo ones but these are slowly taking their place, so I'm going to be up to my ears in knitting until at least christmas.
        I can only tolerate London one day at a time these days, I miss the fresh air and the smell of the sea too much, I hate the traffic jams too much to go back, an hour and a half we were stuck on the North Circular it takes me that long to get to Southampton on the bus

I couldnt live there, but i love long weekends, my best mate from uni lives there now, so there is always the added bounce of seeing her when i go down.

Glad to hear you had a good time at your knitting show and enjoy your new needles

Comment

I couldnt live there, but i love long weekends, my best mate from uni lives there now, so there is always the added bounce of seeing her when i go down.

Glad to hear you had a good time at your knitting show and enjoy your new needles
          I haven't been back to where I grew up for a couple of years now, but it was a really depressing place, a load of building work, litter, traffic and noise, I don't mind going to central London for the day to look around the shops. I got thrown out of Harrods once, for wearing shorts

Comment

I haven't been back to where I grew up for a couple of years now, but it was a really depressing place, a load of building work, litter, traffic and noise, I don't mind going to central London for the day to look around the shops. I got thrown out of Harrods once, for wearing shorts
            It tends to be central London where we go. Never been to harrods yet but i'll remember not to wear shorts

Shorts are good.....

Comment

It tends to be central London where we go. Never been to harrods yet but i'll remember not to wear shorts

Shorts are good.....

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...ne/kavan28.jpg
              Shorts are very good, boxers are much better

*Edit* YAY!!!!! I'm the first to post on the 500th page WOOHOO!!!!!!!!
              and have a piccy to celebrate

Comment

Woohoo!

Congrats everyone on getting to 500 pages!

Did you say you wanted boxers reef?

Wonder what hes go on under the blanket

I'm going to stop now, i think you know why

Comment

Seeing as this is a PG forum, you'd better

He always seems to have his hands in his pockets too, we're gonna have to get onto his mother y'know

Comment

Seeing as this is a PG forum, you'd better

He always seems to have his hands in his pockets too, we're gonna have to get onto his mother y'know
                    http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...k/PDVD_012.jpg

I like it, its cute

I think he looks really cute in this one aswell

Comment

Yeah very cute
                      he's looking mischievious in this one

Comment

Comment

Same look different shirt

Comment

Comment

Mutlithunk with brunch anyone?