Clear All

Originally posted by Nici
    It's Stargate Saturday!

Happy Saturday everyone!!

Nici that is an amazing wallpaper.
    Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
      Thanx all for the b-day wishes!! oh and as for the great stuff, i got to kill a rat in small animal lab... what a prez huh? but i got to come home to my dog and our new puppy.. its been a great day, and daddy made sketti for dinner. hehe.. to everyone!
      I'm happy for you having a fun birthday! Can't go wrong with puppies and sketti!

My son had pet rats for years so boohoo on the dead rats. They are sweet little creatures!

Great pics Nici and Kate. Always love seeing them!

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
        thanks Purpletoo......
        You are welcome hun! I am a picture loving perfectionist seeking image nut!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
          You are welcome hun! I am a picture loving perfectionist seeking image nut!

...ASLorne...so if you want to kiss someone you have to do so...

...ASLorne...you want to try??...
          ...Annie......

* i hope it's okay for you LorneLovers...a little fun...*innocent*.....

Comment

Comment

LOL, we do way worse than that, you are mild!! heeeee The captions are cute!

Comment

LOL, we do way worse than that, you are mild!! heeeee The captions are cute!
                ...good to know....heheheh...as a 'English is not my native language' person i'm careful with what i'm writing...and second...i really have to learn more of your expressions......

...MAJOR DIMPLES...

...*sigh*...

Edit
                Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 09 April 2006, 02:31 AM.

Comment

...MAJOR DIMPLE...
                  That's the only one you really need to know Annie

Comment

...good to know....heheheh...as a 'English is not my native language' person i'm careful with what i'm writing...and second...i really have to learn more of your expressions......

You are doing fine girl! Just add and "S" at the end --Major Dimples or Major Hottie! heee
                    I should have said, "Our innuendos are worse." This is a PG forum after all

Comment

I'm happy for you having a fun birthday! Can't go wrong with puppies and sketti!

My son had pet rats for years so boohoo on the dead rats. They are sweet little creatures!
                      thanx purple.. but yeah, this was a lab rat.. and serious evil... he completely freaked and nearly took my finger off last week when we knocked him out for the surgery.. so it was kinda nice to kill him this week.. i know it sounds awful, but trust me, this was NO pet...

oh and my mommy went out and got my prezzie for me today.. she got me seat covers for my car with a matching steering wheel cover.. they are tree frogs.. and there are stuffed frogs that sit on top of your seat, so cute!

Loving all the great pics today ladies!
                      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

oh and my mommy went out and got my prezzie for me today.. she got me seat covers for my car with a matching steering wheel cover.. they are tree frogs.. and there are stuffed frogs that sit on top of your seat, so cute!
                        OMG those are the ones I have!

Comment

thanx purple.. but yeah, this was a lab rat.. and serious evil... he completely freaked and nearly took my finger off last week when we knocked him out for the surgery.. so it was kinda nice to kill him this week.. i know it sounds awful, but trust me, this was NO pet...

Loving all the great pics today ladies!
                          LMAO!! I've been leached on by rats before so I understand.

The car set sounds adorable! That is so funny that you and Kate have the same one. scary!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                            That's the only one you really need to know Annie
                            ...hehehehe....

Comment

You are doing fine girl! Just add and "S" at the end --Major Dimples or Major Hottie! heee
                              I should have said, "Our innuendos are worse." This is a PG forum after all

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X