Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kavan TV Alert!

Living with the Dead will be on the Hallmark Channel on the 29th at 7:00 I think ET but you'd better check your listings just in case.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

OMG! i just saw Inferno, and... OMG! great ep, even if we didn't get any lorne...
      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
        Kavan TV Alert!

Living with the Dead will be on the Hallmark Channel on the 29th at 7:00 I think ET but you'd better check your listings just in case.
        Thanks for the heads up Gate,...and I like whumped day too cuz there are so many boo boos to kiss!

Love the pics gals!

Comment

Okay tomorrow I don't have class, so maybe I can cap. Any programs that I could some how get tonight that would work?

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
            Okay tomorrow I don't have class, so maybe I can cap. Any programs that I could some how get tonight that would work?
            i use BSplayer for capping avi files i have saved on my comp. but if u need to cap a dvd u can try, http://www.avid.com/freedv/index.asp or artisan DVD player software

i have not used the two i mentioned for dvd capping, but i have several friends who have and thats where i got the recommendations from.. i use Win DVD player for dvd capping...
            OrangeSwirl

Comment

Set the recording devices gals, 4400 is on tonight 1 am pacific time, USA!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                Set the recording devices gals, 4400 is on tonight 1 am pacific time, USA!
                *huggles DVDs from e-bay, otherwise she'd never see them*
                OrangeSwirl

Comment

LOL, so I guess you don't need the recording. I thought only season 1 was out right now and Kavan was in season 2.

Cool OS!

Comment

Thanks OS - Right now I'm just looking for a program that I don't have to pay for (like WinDVD).

No class for me tomorrow, so I'll be home and probably playing on my computer. I'm still pretty sick so I'm heading to bed. Good night LorneLovers.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                      OMG! i just saw Inferno, and... OMG! great ep, even if we didn't get any lorne...
                      Shame Lorne wasn't in it. I was afraid we wouldn't be see him again after Coup Detat. I'm glad you thought it was a good ep, OS. I thought it might of had some more Kirking Sheppard in it since one of the guest stars is a pritty woman.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Tempting Thursday!

sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I made this earlier today I don't really know what to call it so ... heh

sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

You killed me Nici! *dies*

Here's a few more of those lovelies...

Last edited by purpletoo1; 26 January 2006, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                              I made this earlier today I don't really know what to call it so ... heh

that's really cool! I'd call it "Hot Ice"

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1

You killed me Nici! *dies*
                                Have you use your 9999 lives yet, purple?

If you haven't, here's some more.

Comment

Working...
                                X