No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, took me awhile... using the trial and error bit.. but i've got three icons done...

Last edited by OrangeSwirl; 21 January 2006, 12:55 PM.
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

OMG! I just got Time Tunnel today in the mail. Kavan is so lovable in it. His disbelief at being stabbed by the German just fit his character so well.

I know this has been said many times but... WHY IN THE HELL WASN'T THIS PICKED UP?! Stupid FOX. The show had so much potential. The idea of the 240 was very original and interesting concept. The dialouge was witty and made me wish this pilot had been a two hour special instead of only and hour.
      Last edited by GatetheWay; 21 January 2006, 06:15 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

I agree GatetheWay ... Time Tunnel and Kavan were awesome! But ya know ... if it did get picked up ... I would not be here right now ... and Major Lorne would be played by someone who would probably ruin the character. So I guess I am happy that it didn't get picked up. hehe
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Actually, since Flynn was killed in the pilot ep, Kavan would probably still be looking for work.

I'm sure there'd be the occasional crossing of lines and maybe even an effort to try and twist time to save him, but in general I think he was pretty much gone.

I still wish the show had been picked up, though. Damn, that was a hot pilot!

Comment

*pokes ppl w/ TIme Tunnel* and where exactly did u find it? i've looked all over, i really want a copy.. Help, much appreciated..

how bout a bribe...

OrangeSwirl

Comment

eBay. Natch. Copies are usually available there. But since it was never officially released anywhere, there's no other legit way to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                eBay. Natch. Copies are usually available there. But since it was never officially released anywhere, there's no other legit way to get it.

i've tried e-bay.. could find it.. guess i'll have to look harder.. that is, unless someone is willing to make me a copy?
                OrangeSwirl

Comment

here's another prezzie for y'all!

OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                    Oh, just to remind you Lorne Lovers... Kavan will be in Date with Darkness tomorrow on Lifetime which I have.

Sunday 01/22 | 4:00 PM CENTRAL

Get your Tivos ready!
                    Sweet, i can watch it now.. my school got more channels, and Lifetime is one of them!! *squee*
                    OrangeSwirl

Comment

Love the new icons OS - and I got my copy of "Tunnel" from a Google search. Try "new time tunnel dvd" or something along those lines.

Comment

I used Froogle and found a site that sold rare DVDs. Here. Or you could find a copy here.

Spoiler:

Comment

thanx guys.. i've got my copy ordered now.. hehe, cant wait... *squee*
                          OrangeSwirl

Comment

Tell us what you think when you get it. The site's pretty cool since shipping is free. Don't expect a real DVD format. It doesn't have a menu and it looks like someone recorded the show on their VCR then burned it on a DVD so not the best quality.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                              ic someone found the caps i added...

oh, and thought i'd share this.. i just got macromedia fireworks today, and i was playing around...

its gonna take me awhile to figure everything out, but for now, i think i'm getting the hang of it.. its much different from PSP..
                              Great! Atlantis does have some eye candy!!
                              I like the banner

Got a question for you all. The movie that is suposed to be on Lifetime tomorrow is not even showing up on the schedule. Did I get the day wrong. Sun, 1/22/06 Date with Darkness.

Comment

But it's worth it
                                Okay ... enough sharing ... back to staring at pics!
                                It's still Stargate Saturday! hehe

hmmm... gotta find some decent sized pics ...
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X