No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

ok, well, after that loverly drive home in the wind, snow, white outs, and on black ice, a Lorne fix was just what i needed... it has warmed me up and i am now ready for bed.. nite all, overdose on SLD!
      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Silly Sunday!

sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Ah happy Marcus... I'm going through my pics now so hopefully I'll find some to post up

Doing a bit of recon through Gateworld though...who's head is going to roll for this?

Major Lorne (played by Kevan Smith) made his first (and heretofor only) Stargate appearance in the SG-1 Season Seven episode "Enemy Mine."
          This is from the "Runner" episode recap in S2.

Comment

What serious offender called Kavan, Kevin!

Spoiler:

Comment

*laughs* It's not even Kevin, its Kevan...I mean I understand, its a typo but come on! We LorneLovers must rise up and fix this injustice to our boy's name

Comment

Yep Gate, those are all great hair shows!! I like it a bit longer. *melts*

Thanks for doing Silly Sunday Nici!

you've got to love this scene...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                  *laughs* It's not even Kevin, its Kevan...I mean I understand, its a typo but come on! We LorneLovers must rise up and fix this injustice to our boy's name
                  Where did that quote come from Kate?

Comment

Well, I finally managed to get ahold of Paint Shop Pro, because my edition expired, and was playing around with some pictures and made these, which I thought I'd share. I don't know if they're good or not, seeing as how I'm just playing and don't really know how to make things quite yet. Anyways, here you go, I hope everyone enjoys!

Whoops, here they are!

Last edited by CMDragonia; 15 January 2006, 07:05 PM.
                    ~CMDragonia

Comment

The links aren't working Dragonia.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                        Where did that quote come from Kate?
                        From here on Gateworld in the "Runner" episode talk.

Comment

New Marcus icon Giving the URL because its from "Caught in the Act" so I think you can consider it "sexy". The brush is by Nevlothiel and you'll under stand the brush (the text) if you look closely at Kavan's hand there on Alyssa Milano's back.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Icons/skin.jpg

Comment

New Marcus icon Giving the URL because its from "Caught in the Act" so I think you can consider it "sexy". The brush is by Nevlothiel and you'll under stand the brush (the text) if you look closely at Kavan's hand there on Alyssa Milano's back.

OOooo, scandals.
                            Too pretty to die indeed! Lorne should be sticking about for a long time then.
                            Last edited by GatetheWay; 15 January 2006, 09:09 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

*thunk, remove alyssa insert self!*

Comment

From here on Gateworld in the "Runner" episode talk.
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X