Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nici
    Oh yes, I did go cap happy. I loved the episode! My DVD capturing saved them all in BMP so now I have the fun of resaving all the pics. hehe ... I'll show ya some preview pics later.

But right now I would like to show you a little art that I practically spent ALL DAY on! And I really really really love it! I put it in the wallpaper section at LorneLovers PB because it's not really a banner lol

Cute wall paper! Pretty....

Cool cant' wait to see the rest! You need to use a conversion program like irfan. It is free and converts, renames and numbers all the pics in 10 seconds. Done! Let me know if you want the link. I think most capping programs cap in bitmap form.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      All I want to know is: Does he live?? Spoiler tag for anyone brave enough NOT to know.
      Does he live in what? Sorry, I'm lost.

Comment

Coup D'etat. It air today in Canada.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
          Thanks all for the comments on the artwork.
          Alrighty ... here is the one preview photo from TIME TUNNEL. I'll upload them all tomorrow ... I am SO tired right now I can barely keep my eyes open! So here is the photo ... and goodnight to you all! SLD

Aw, great cap!

Comment

Torcher Tuesday!
            what ever torchers you, anything goes....

For me it is the grins, snarks and snickers....hehe

Comment

heeehhhheeeee he faced the lizzinator and lost ROFL.
              Ah that's a good Lorne epi

bless him

die wah? nooooooooooooooooo where?

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Not as much Lorne as I was hoping.

Spoiler:
                Bunny was left unhurt (but in need of a bath, I volunteer!). Thank the gods. If not there would have been hell to pay for!!!

Hehehe, he was adorable how laconic and calm he was when Sheppard entered the cell. And his hair! They took away his hair gel. They undressed him and didn't have the decency to leave him that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                  Not as much Lorne as I was hoping.

Spoiler:
                  Bunny was left unhurt (but in need of a bath, I volunteer!). Thank the gods. If not there would have been hell to pay for!!!

Hehehe, he was adorable how laconic and calm he was when Sheppard entered the cell. And his hair! They took away his hair gel. They undressed him and didn't have the decency to leave him that way.
                  Spoiler:
                  UNDRESS!!
                  *thunk*
                  which epi what happens *gets all panicky*

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Originally posted by lookingfortarzan
                    Spoiler:
                    UNDRESS!!
                    *thunk*
                    which epi what happens *gets all panicky*
                    Coup D'etat.

Spoiler:
                    They took his uniform and dressed him in something else.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      He LIVES! He wasn't even injured so he could be in other episodes this season. But I wish they had showed him more though they did talk about him a lot.

Spoiler:

Comment

Found a cute recap on Coup.. follow the link to funniness...
                        http://www.livejournal.com/users/msp...680315#t680315
                        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

I hope a lot of good Lorne fanfic comes out of Coup D'etat.

Spoiler:

Comment

I feel like whumped Kavan today after Coup...

We need more Killer Instinct photos in the LoveLorne PB.
                            Last edited by GatetheWay; 10 January 2006, 12:06 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

i might just have to write a drabble or two, once i see it. which will be in another week...

ok, found cuteness in dialogue for Coup...

Spoiler:
                              found a small snipet of the Shep/Lorne reunion... i believe Shep gets thrown in the cell w/ Lorne and his team...

Shep - "Way to be alive."
                              Lorne - "Thanks, sir. So, uh, you come to rescue us?"
                              Shep - "Until about a moment ago I thought you were dead, but now that I see you speaking and breathing, yeah, I'm thinkin' about it."
                              Lorne - "Good. Lemme know if there's anything we can do to help."
                              OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Awwww ....

(that's all I gotta say until I see the ep... lol!)
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X