No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the avatars, purple i'm thinkin' it'll be awhile until i can use 'em but ah well, i like the one i'm using hehe

I found this photo at GettyImages.com ...

heh, sorry if that gives the movie away
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I capped that one too but I didn't keep it because it didn't show his face and if it was a stunt man's butt I didn't care to see it. LOL

Comment

hehe! purple

Another banner idea hit me a couple hours ago. This was for the SG1 Lorne.

sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

OMG I love the new banner Nici and its so true!

And yes Purple I got the link...thank you!!!! And I'm snagging all of the avatars cuz one day I can have my own! *plots*

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
            hehe! purple

Another banner idea hit me a couple hours ago. This was for the SG1 Lorne.

Very cute and creative Nici!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
              OMG I love the new banner Nici and its so true!

And yes Purple I got the link...thank you!!!! And I'm snagging all of the avatars cuz one day I can have my own! *plots*
              Very good Kate! You are getting there! Glad you liked everything.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1

http://photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/ Lornelovers photobucket. It is a work in progress so not every thing is up yet.

I'll save the dead ones for the photo bucket then, we wouldn't want anyone to have nightmeres
                Thank you so much for the link Purpletoo1!
                Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

No problem. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did making them!

Comment

I just finished loading Intensity and Eves Christmas today and I did M2M yesterday.

Comment

I put up some Stark Raving Mad pics but the PB is full now so I couldn't finish it. They recently doubled the size of the free albums but it doesn't seem like it has taken affect on LorneLovers yet. Maybe you have to have the account for a while first... ??

Comment

They showed "Eve's Christmas" in Switzerland too... I was just like jumping up and down when I saw him appear on the screen... my mum looked at me quite worried...but who cares I think I like his hair without blonde extensions better *coghts* Apropos... the guy who played Eve's fiancee appeared in Family Cops 3 with Torri Higginson... but I think Kavan wasn't filming Atlantis yet while Eve's christmas was shoot *snif*

Comment

Hey guys

Everyone have a good christmas...we have snow today!!!!!!!

FINALLY got the season 7 boxset

enemy mine here i come *grin*

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Thanks purple for putting the rest of the Intensity pics up! Especially the cassette tape pic! hehe .. it's a bummer we used up all the space already

Okay all, I had a Kavan dream last night. Though I don't think I'm going to count it because it didn't even look like him at all! It was a scene from Mission To Mars and it just didn't look like Kavan though I remember myself saying his name. LOL! Oy..
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

That's a point......half the time I dream about people....they don't look like them but my reaction to them is the same etc

Those intensity pics...he looks a lil like a very little known actor...who's so cute you could eat him...called Luke De Lacy!

but hey...more kavan is always good ....

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

We'll have to wait and see about the PS - maybe we Lorne Lovers will need two! *laughs*

Comment

Working...
                                X