No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooo, great photos there! Thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by GatetheWay
    Nice Nici, mind if I nick it for my sig? I've been looking for a new sig for ages.
    Sure, go right ahead! Glad ya like it!
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
      Ooo, great photos there! Thanks for sharing.

Sure, go right ahead! Glad ya like it!
      Thanks!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

I love how "Marcus" is spreading I've only encountered one person (an icon maker on LJ) who refused to use Marcus because she's waiting for "official" news

But is there something we should be doing to make it more "official"?

Comment

Yes! I say we should be loud and proud about naming him Marcus and maybe TPTB noticed or will notice.

All I know is that Major Davis was practicaly named by the fans so there is hope of a Marcus name yet. I'm thinking that if we ever find out Lorne's name it will be in Coup D'etat. And Martin Gero wrote it and he comes on Gateworld all the time so maybe he's seen us.

Spoiler:

Comment

I'd say to bother Joe but I don't think that would get us anywhere

And I tried capping "Stark..." but my first attempts didn't work. I'll try again after class. One way down, more to go

But I will say - it is hilarious to see Kavan in the film, he plays an "under cover" FBI agent who's at a rave. He's dressed in a red sweatsuit with goggles on his forehead *dies laughing* Oh and he swears! How is it that he makes swear words really sexy?!

Okay we'll I'll be on after class - have fun LorneLovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
              I love how "Marcus" is spreading I've only encountered one person (an icon maker on LJ) who refused to use Marcus because she's waiting for "official" news

But is there something we should be doing to make it more "official"?
              I'm a lurker over at the sci-fi SGA bboard (yeah a lurker with a post count of 2700), anyhoo, Lorne is becoming popular over there and i've told ppl we've given him the name MArcus and its catching on.. hmmm, maybe i should add that to my sig over there. it already has lorne in it, but i should add "Marcus" too... oh and since i used it in my fic, others are noticing as well. oh and i have a friend over on the MAJOR who has written a few fics, and Lorne has a fairly descent part in her latest entitled "Remnants"
              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2599418/1/
              its very good, i'd recommend it to anyone!
              OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Yup. That's why I pay OS the big bucks.

Comment

Welcome to Lornes lovers Reyclou!!

Comment

I stumbled on a really great find. I only wish the pic was bigger. I looked up one of Kavan's many TV movies and I found this great picture. The movie is called Fearless...

A Hollywood stuntman leaves the movie business and heads to New Zealand after a tragic accident on a film set results in a co-worker's death.

It's a New Zeland movie and Kavan plays the main character, Reese Godell.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Reyclou
                      Yup. That's why I pay OS the big bucks.
                      YVW Rey! always glad to pass on an author's wonderful work! oh right, i forgot to mention, Wet Lorne!
                      OrangeSwirl

Comment

I stumbled on a really great find. I only wish the pic was bigger. I looked up one of Kavan's many TV movies and I found this great picture. The movie is called Fearless...

A Hollywood stuntman leaves the movie business and heads to New Zealand after a tragic accident on a film set results in a co-worker's death.

It's a New Zeland movie and Kavan plays the main character, Reese Godell.

Dear God!
                        Great find GTW!
                        OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                          Dear God!
                          Great find GTW!
                          I take pride in my work.

Spoiler:

Comment

Indeed. Very good find. *adds it to the collection lol*

Now y'all can link to my site if you'd like ... made this the other day and finally uploaded it today. hehe

meh, it'll do for now lol
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I only have one suggetion for it. Not everyone might know who Kavan Smith is and might not even recognize him as Lorne from the picture. So maybe you should try and fit the name Lorne in there somewhere.

Spoiler:

Comment

I take pride in my work.
                                u do that!! OMG, i so wanna see that movie now.. i myself just found that page, and all i have to say is "our hero"... someone must find it!
                                OrangeSwirl

Comment

Working...
                                X