No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night birthday girl. Hope you liked the pic I posted for you on the first page of your bithday wishes.

Comment

Wow no LorneLovers out today? I'm popping on for a moment, have to do a bit of shopping but watch out! I'll be back tonight

Comment

Does anyone know anyone who saw the Hive in Canada? I want to know if Lorne was in it like he was in Lost Boys.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
          Does anyone know anyone who saw the Hive in Canada? I want to know if Lorne was in it like he was in Lost Boys.
          I am watching it tonight, thanks to a friend. I'll let you know in spoiler tags what I find out!

Comment

Great, can't wait.

Spoiler:

Comment

i've got Hive info...

OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                For the Hive:
                Spoiler:
                He didn't get to do much, not as much as he did in 'The Lost Boys'. But he did have a moment with Zelenka, got to fly a puddle jumper and the lighting on the Daedalus makes him look all pretty and thunkable.

He didn't actually get to do any rescuing, dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                  For the Hive:
                  Spoiler:
                  He didn't get to do much, not as much as he did in 'The Lost Boys'. But he did have a moment with Zelenka, got to fly a puddle jumper and the lighting on the Daedalus makes him look all pretty and thunkable.

He didn't actually get to do any rescuing, dammit.

He's always thunkable!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                    He's always thunkable!
                    uh huh!! thanx for the info blue! all my friend gave me was the photo...
                    OrangeSwirl

Comment

Thank you all for using spoiler tags!! I am going to watch tonight and I don't want to know anything!! (((hugs Lorne lovers)))

Comment

enjoy it Purple!! from what i can tell form the screencaps, it looks awesome!
                        OrangeSwirl

Comment

That is pretty darn cool!!!

Comment

Hi there. I'm new in here. Adorable guy! Mind if I share some pix of Hive?

sigpic

Comment

Of course we don't mind Jenova and welcome!! Great caps!! Whoa for HDTV!! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Um, Jenova Synthesis not that we don't appreciate the pictures but could you put them as links because some of us haven't seen the episode and don't want to be spoiled.

Welcome to the LoveLorne thread by the way.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X