X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah its going to kill me waiting!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      1801 so three really! congrats on that wonderful milestone!! It is so fun to rotate them!!
      Thanks.

It's bad enough how often I change my sig so I think I'll keep my Lorne avatar around for a while.

Comment

So Kavan's IMdB profile was updated a bit and apearently he has made some appearances on this FOX show called "Killer Instinct" that's on Fridays 9/8c. What I've read about it is that it's dreadful and very cliche. I only really know for sure that Kavan had been in the third episode. They have him down as a semi-regular if that makes sense.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
          Thanks.

It's bad enough how often I change my sig so I think I'll keep my Lorne avatar around for a while.
          That's a good one. Great pose!

Comment

woot! congrats Blue Banrigh on 1800 and custom avs and what a fine av it is too

those avs are great purple , by the way, congrats on 3200 purple
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you my dear! You are up late! No early day for you tomorrow? Cool!

"Would you gals please keep it down. I am on a steak out here and your giggling is going to give me away!"
              Last edited by purpletoo1; 12 October 2005, 11:01 PM.

Comment

nope...don't have class until 1pm tomorrow (in pretty much 12 hours) but i will prolly still get up half-way early and get some stuff done, but in the meantime, i've got thunking to do
                sigpic

Comment

LOL, thunking is a very important part of my day. But now I must bid you adue, night night!

But I leave you with this to dream on!!

Comment

awwwww, purple going to bed already must have an early day tomorrow...er...later on in the morning

enuf said, g'nite purple...sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite ...see ya later alligator
                    sigpic

Comment

What's this? I was on page 2. We can't have that.

Comment

Can't have that at all. And he looks so hot with a gun.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                          Thank you my dear! You are up late! No early day for you tomorrow? Cool!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...argate4340.jpg
                          "Would you gals please keep it down. I am on a steak out here and your giggling is going to give me away!"
                          Good one Purple. Luv it!! Well with all these pix around guess i don't have to do the POD... Wait what am i saying, ofcourse i do.. Sorry, that good nite sleep i got last nite and the not having classes today is messing w/ my brain

POD
                          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Step away from my fan-girls and no one gets hurt...
                            OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

I saw this Lorne fic over at LJ.

The Homecoming King by Plumunited.

Its Lorne/Weir though, but even if you don't like the ship the characterisation for Lorne is quite good and his observations of the other atlantis expedition memebers quite funny.
                              Last edited by Blue Banrigh; 13 October 2005, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                                So Kavan's IMdB profile was updated a bit and apearently he has made some appearances on this FOX show called "Killer Instinct" that's on Fridays 9/8c. What I've read about it is that it's dreadful and very cliche. I only really know for sure that Kavan had been in the third episode. They have him down as a semi-regular if that makes sense.
                                I've seen bits and pieces of the show, haven't seen him yet though.

Comment

Working...
                                X