Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
    http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss101/ShaViva/Major%20Evan%20Lorne/S02E05_Condemned/S02E05_Condemned_00303.jpg
    This pic/scene always makes me . Major Lorne, striding away, all business and serious, pointing his gun at--the backs of his men! ROFL!
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
      It's amazing how those things happen.

Spoiler:
      For example, I once heard of a guy named John McKay who lived on Lorne Road. Literally! True story!
      Heehee! Great, I'm so tired, I'm getting punch drunk. Time for bed. Have to be up in 7 hours to bring my folks' car to the shop. Sweet dreams, everyone!
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

'Night, WW. Dream well.

No pics tonight, but working on some new ones.

Comment

No pics either, but you know what? I live on 4400 MacKay St.
          Cool, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by DeliRicia View Post
            No pics either, but you know what? I live on 4400 MacKay St.
            Cool, isn't it?
            WAY cool!

Comment

Originally posted by DeliRicia View Post
              No pics either, but you know what? I live on MacKay St.
              Cool, isn't it?
              Cool indeed. But given that your location shows the city you live in, I'd recommend deleting the street number at least. The internet is full of stalkers. Since you're a probie, you can't edit your posts yet. So report your own post by clicking on the triangle at the bottom and ask the mods to delete the street number. I can't stress enough how strongly I recommend this.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                Cool indeed. But given that your location shows the city you live in, I'd recommend deleting the street number at least. The internet is full of stalkers. Since you're a probie, you can't edit your posts yet. So report your own post by clicking on the triangle at the bottom and ask the mods to delete the street number. I can't stress enough how strongly I recommend this.
                I agree totally with Maneth.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...snap-00018.jpg

OKay guys, I can edit my posts now but I won't edit the last one cause I really like my address. I erased my location & it wasn't the city that was shown, but the country/state (but anyways, there is a LOT of "McKay/MacKay Street" where I live so...)

Comment

Good for you

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment