Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
    OOOO I love your artwork...

and for CHICON....78 days to go.. I will be wearing my TEAM Fly-boy shirt on Sat!!!
    Is totally jealous. Enjoy! Take pics, share them with us. Please?
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Whytewytch, I love who you've chosen as your original female charrie for your artworks. She's very pretty and I like the pictures you've posted. I use Dianne Farr (formly of Numb3rs), except sometimes it can be hard to find pictures of her. I thought she was awesome on that show. Here's a banner and one wallpaper I made of my own original team. Nothing fancy mind you! I'm pretty bsimple when it comes to photoshop. If you want to have a look at my other artwork, just let me know and I'll send you the password. I'll see if I can come up with something from your pics if you'd like some more banners?

Awesome banners, Hyndra, Shaviva and Camelot.

Shaviva, I like your Lorne's Facade banner with your original charrie.

Nici, I love your artwork too. I still have the original banner you made for me somewhere in my rotating banners.

Click on thumb nail to make it bigger.

Team Lorne are Diane Farr; as Astra, Wilmer Valderrama (That 70s Show); as Mahendra Tendulkar (An Athosian), Dylan Bruno; as Jason (Air Force) and Rob Morrow; as Wyatt (A Marine).

sigpic
      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Those are cool Stargate78fan!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
          OOOO I love your artwork...

and for CHICON....78 days to go.. I will be wearing my TEAM Fly-boy shirt on Sat!!!
          Brn, when are you guys getting in? I'm getting there Thursday afternoon.
          sigpic

Comment

Very nice, SG78fan. Love the team, but to Wilbur--poor guy, every time I see him, I think "Fez!" As for your Astra, she has very striking eyes, doesn't she? I honestly don't know many of these girls--haven't seen Numb3rs. nor Heroes, in which Sarah Carter played a (major?) role. It's hard, isn't it? Finding someone who looks just right. If you want to throw your cards on the table, too, why not? Your PS is still better than mine, which is not even downloaded onto the laptop yet. Apparently, there are a lot of people seeking creative outlet right now & I'm reaping the benefits!
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I didn't watch heros either , but I saw sarah in Smallville. Took me a while today to remember that was where though.

Astra is pretty though Stargate78fan and loved her in Numb3rs.
              sigpic

Comment

(((ladyofshalott)))

Here are a couple more lg capped over on the flyboy thread...

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                Hey, Bay, didn't your friend/contact on the Kavan/Lorne thunk thread want some shots with Lorne's tongue? Not entirely sure I want to know WHY.....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

SG78: Love the pic. He definitely looks hot chewing on a piece of hay! But to the clean (not even any dust!) barn door. And the hair is giving me ideas for a story with him in the 20s or 30s in the Midwest on a nice farm somewhere.
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning

sigpic

Comment

Testing out my new siggie!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                        (((ladyofshalott)))

Here are a couple more lg capped over on the flyboy thread...
                        Thanks, bailey1ak!
                        I seem to have started a short tongue-a-thon over there.
                        I need them for a pic I am making, if you were wondering. LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

I will need to see the pic when you are done
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                            I will need to see the pic when you are done
                            I second that!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                              Brn, when are you guys getting in? I'm getting there Thursday afternoon.
                              have to take the kids to school.. wanted to miss houston morning traffic.. so we are getting in afternoon.. 4sih.. on Friday
                              sigpic

Comment

wanted to make sure Sha has somthing to look at when she gets back

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X