Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
    Anyone know of a con coming to Orlando? I missed the last one due to a hectic work schedule.

Have fun at your folks house, camelot!
    You need to come to DragonCon in Atlanta Why. Postie and I are going to be there. It's only a 7 hour drive

It looks like there's a good chance Kavan may be there. The track director is working on it and he says he wants to come.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
      You need to come to DragonCon in Atlanta Why. Postie and I are going to be there. It's only a 7 hour drive

It looks like there's a good chance Kavan may be there. The track director is working on it and he says he wants to come.
      SQUEEEEEEEE! For a chance to see Kavan live, I might happily eat the ration of pooh hubby will throw my way for extreme fangirling. lol After all, he got his vacation, driving on the Tail of the Dragon with friends in their all-wheel drive sport cars. Even without Kavan, there's loads of people--my favorite author, Sherrilyn Kenyon will be there! AND it's on Sept. 1--my b-day is the 21st, so it could be an early gift for me. Only problems I can foresee are kids in school at the time, hubby's busy season at work and possibly cost. Definitely worth looking into, though! Get Kavan there and Ryan Robbins and I will figure out the rest...
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

My first few attempts at a sig....

sigpic

Comment

Sha--I love it all! Great vid, enjoyable fic. Have added you to my alerts. Looks like I've got a lot of catch-up reading to do, when I'm not working on my own fic.
          Thanks Lorne is very inspiring so yes, lots of fic I've somehow managed to write

Great efforts Cam - and congrats on having a go! I love the See Spot Run one in particular - he looks so young and .... neat Now you've got started you'll be looking around for things to try!

sigpic

Comment

Hey Cam, glad to see your flexing your sig making muscles. Not sure what shows they're from other than the Lorne one, but love the gun being drawn in the purple one... he looks so young there.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post

Great efforts Cam - and congrats on having a go! I love the See Spot Run one in particular - he looks so young and .... neat Now you've got started you'll be looking around for things to try!
              Actually they are caps from his Sentinel ep. Where he played a bank robber and was going to shoot someone. I can understand the confusion though, as he wore a cop's uniform in both.
              Last edited by camelot7414; 27 May 2011, 05:59 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Guess I'll just have to miss Nightmare unless I find it for sale somewhere.
                It's available through Lifetime's website as a hard-copy DVD. It's a bit pricey (around $20) but their discs usually have some extras too.
                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                sigpic

Comment

*Pokes head in and waves to LorneLovers*

I haven't been in here for ages. Too busy with baby stuff and family crisis.

Waves to all the newbies and a late welcome to the thread.

*Pokes head out again*
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                  My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Comment

Thanks, mac!

SG78fan: Babies and family will definitely keep you busy. However, if you're going to tempt us with Kowboy Kavan pics, you simply must add us to your "to do" list on a much smaller rotation. Totally lovin' the look.

Cam: Love the purple sig best, too. I really love Kavan in a blue shirt--it brings out his eyes. You can see my one (and only, so far, due to limited time) attempt at a sig in my responses. Not the best, but it'll do for now.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Kavan can preach to me any day!

sigpic

Comment

Needing some info, all and don't know where else to post it. Mods, if it's gotta go somewhere else, just lemme know so I can get my answer, please!

Lorne's XOs:

First, there was Reed, then there was (for a short time in S4) Kemp. Anyone know when Reed left? Was he replaced by Kemp or does the chain of command allow for multiple XOs under Lorne or what?
                            sigpic

Comment

Whytewytch - Saw the same question in a different thread so I quoted the answer Sha gave:

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                              In Runner he has Coughlin and Reed as the team members he leaves to guard the gate ... in fanfic land they seem to be popular choices.
                              According to Stargate Wiki, Stevens was the XO, not Reed, although Reed, Walker and Coughlin are part of his initial team in Runner.

Good luck with this... hard to figure out some of these other details.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, WhyteWitch. My bub's not born yet, I'm 37 weeks now. I've just had heaps of appointments to go too, plus the Antenatal Classes, as this is my first baby. I'd reccomand the Antenatal Classes to anyone who is having or thinking about having their first baby. Classes are over now, but I still have the Clinic appointments, which will be once a week now. I love Cowboy Kavan too. I just haven't been lucky enough to see the movie.

I made up my own Lorne team with my own original characters for my fan fic, as he never really kept the same team for long. I just found it easier to create my own charries for his team. I have a mix of civilian and military on my Lorne team.

sigpic
                                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Working...
                                X