Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    Haven't seen GTBO yet. Should watch for it though and record it when it is on again so I can see it. I'm probably a Lorne thunker rather than a Kavan thunker, so I tend to miss that kind of stuff. Do love him in Eureka though, even if his smile is goofy.
    Then I will be very careful not to spoiler anything for you! I started as a Lorne fangirl as you know, and then it branched out into full on Kavan admiration . And I can't help but grin every time I see his Deputy Andy smile - that's a gift being able to raise a smile just from your own goofy grin
    Last edited by ShaViva; 03 March 2011, 09:01 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

I've never shied away from spoilers, so no worries there. I know that hifield saw it and said it was good, but I missed having Tivo get it. I'm sure it will be on again though.

I am looking forward to Deputy Andy's return And I love lots of the pics of Kavan as Kavan, not always the pics of him in other shows though... kind of hit and miss. Loved his look in an episode of Human Target last year and the 4400, haven't seen him in any movies yet though.

sigpic

Comment

I'm really looking forward to seeing any pics that get posted after the April convention - just to see how Kavan is looking these days. Hopefuly someone who posts here will be there and fill us in on Kavan's Q&A session *crosses fingers*
        sigpic

Comment

Where is the April convention?

There is always brn at the ChiCon in August.
          sigpic

Comment

Much better than the blond... for me... but I kind of like the hair on the forehead look a little better. Unfortunately, don't see a lot of that style in any show.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...7-0348xe-1.jpg
            Do you mind if I jump in here for a second?

I think he looks so much younger in this picture! Maybe it is the hair on his forehead doing that.

I lurk here but rarely ever post. I want to thank everyone for all the AWESOME pictures!

Comment

Where is the April convention?

There is always brn at the ChiCon in August.
              The April Con is in Vancouver.
              Wish I could go just to see Kavan. I have not met him, yet, hope to someday....

Comment

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
                Do you mind if I jump in here for a second?

I think he looks so much younger in this picture! Maybe it is the hair on his forehead doing that.

I lurk here but rarely ever post. I want to thank everyone for all the AWESOME pictures!
                It might be that he looks younger. I've seen some younger pics of him and definitely looking good in those.

sigpic

Comment

Dont worry ladies.. I have a b-day coming before Chi Con in AUG so i am getting a better Camera!!! and will have to take a few mem sticks.. (like a many as i can get!!) and then with the WHOLE

4TH ROW.. I am sure i will get some awsome pics.. and a few of his feet too.

plus my other FLyboys!!
                  sigpic

Comment

and since I've been there before.. I will keep in touch thru the weekend!!! maybe a few pics saturday night!!!! I can slip out... maybe..

see now there goes my BP again.. *calming breaths* and its all your fault Shivia
                    sigpic

Comment

Bailey keep those pics flying.. I love them all... still working on loading it all on Photo Bucket and have a nice amount of Kavan too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to all the newbies in the LorneLovers thread.

I am hoping to go to the convention in August. It's long overdue for me to meet him.
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Not like there are many photos out there that can feed your kink

True. But that just makes it all the more special ;P

His exact thoughts here:
                          Didn't I wear this in a movie once?
                          Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
                          My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Nici - if you can make it in Aug!!! yea.. the more LoveLorne the better
                            sigpic

Comment

I got my ticket this year WHEN they announced Kavan!!! and i am still squeeee about 4th row!! just have to pick up my autograph and photo tickets when the rest of the line up is announced..
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                                I got my ticket this year WHEN they announced Kavan!!! and i am still squeeee about 4th row!! just have to pick up my autograph and photo tickets when the rest of the line up is announced..
                                I am really so utterly jealous of you. And anyone else going.
                                Take a really nice pic of him for me
                                Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
                                My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Working...
                                X