No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time I saw him was in Runner. I think he's a hunk and a thunk.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
      Always thought he was a cutie. Though my sister claims she had first dibs. Dear gods I found it cute that he threw up in Enemy Mine, or his blasé attitude to the unas artefacts.

Comment

Ya, he is so sensitive! *sigh* tough and sensitive. *dreamy* hehe

Comment

I really wish I hadn't of missed 'Enemy Mine' last weekend. Not to watch the whole ep mind you just to see Lorne.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, but he was in the whole ep pretty much!! It was good!!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
              Join the club!! Lorne thunkers and Marc thudders! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                *peaks around from hidden corner*

Maybe someone with connections to the show *cough*JM*cough* should be persuaded/begged/asked to talk Kavan into starting his own site.
                Yeah! Then again there are cases where fans begin sites and the actor likes it so much they become official!

*looks around and plots*

Comment

Okay LorneLovers!

As I work on the story, are there any certain special talents Marcus should have? And by special talents I mean drawing or something of the sort! Mind out of gutter please!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                    As I work on the story, are there any certain special talents Marcus should have? And by special talents I mean drawing or something of the sort! Mind out of gutter please!
                    I'd say go for something random. Something that counters his Tough Guy exterior which he may not necessarily want the other guys to know about. Gourmet cooking, for example. Or maybe that's just me liking the idea of him in an apron. LOL! Playing a musical instrument. Could be a piano, just to drive McKay utterly insane. That's my mean streak showing through. hehe

Or for more "common" things, rock climbing, kayaking (hey, someone's gotta test the waters around Atlantis), swimming (not quite Olympic grade, maybe, but close), knife throwing (or maybe axe), or a whole plethora of Boy Scout skills.

Origami, anyone? Could be his stress release method.

Comment

*dreamily* I'd like to see Marcus rock climb.
                      Edit: Oh, how about he's really good at poker. That would be cool.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        I'd say go for something random. Something that counters his Tough Guy exterior which he may not necessarily want the other guys to know about. Gourmet cooking, for example. Or maybe that's just me liking the idea of him in an apron. LOL! Playing a musical instrument. Could be a piano, just to drive McKay utterly insane. That's my mean streak showing through. hehe

Or for more "common" things, rock climbing, kayaking (hey, someone's gotta test the waters around Atlantis), swimming (not quite Olympic grade, maybe, but close), knife throwing (or maybe axe), or a whole plethora of Boy Scout skills.

Origami, anyone? Could be his stress release method.

Hmmm - I love your idea about cooking I can see him cooking and that could work in the series. And swimming that's a good one too *thinks and plots*

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                          Poker! That would work for the buddy / buddy parts! Perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                            Really good? Or a cardsharp?

Singing? Ooooo.... to hell with cards, make him good at pool/billiards. I LOVE pool. And there are such wonderfully wicked things to do with the terminology.

EDIT: Although I suppose the Ancients weren't big on billiards. Damn them....

Comment

I first thought pool (you could then call him something cool like a pool shark ) but how are you going to explain a pool table in Atlantis?

I thought maybe he's one of those people who pretend that they don't know how to play then when proceeds to beat the person who thinks he's an easy win. But I don’t think you can do that for very long in an isolated place like Atlantis.
                              Last edited by GatetheWay; 14 August 2005, 07:03 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                Really good? Or a cardsharp?

Singing? Ooooo.... to hell with cards, make him good at pool/billiards. I LOVE pool. And there are such wonderfully wicked things to do with the terminology.

EDIT: Although I suppose the Ancients weren't big on billiards. Damn them....
                                My exact thoughts Shadow! The cardsharp I mean, I can see a good game of pool but I really doubt they have a table, I mean I can see Sheppard living on the damned thing if they did.

Comment

Working...
                                X