Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
    Body Shot Lorne! (And no Flanny not that sort of body shot )
    oh, but why not...?
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by triptnx
      omg. how is it i was not aware of lorne!?!

Oh yes - I live in Australia, that's how. *shakes head woefully*

Anyway, have spent the last few hours reading back on posts (I like him being a Marc, and plan on fanfictions, can also see him as a William "Will" or perhaps a Daniel "Danny Lorne!!").

Better use of my time than say, studying for exams that are a week away.

We need more photos! And spread the love! and why aren't I on these forums more often

*note to self - visit gateworld forums!
      Welcome, we think he is quit hot too!

Comment

Originally Posted by Cathain Nottingham

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
        oh, but why not...?
        What is this body shot you speak of? *guh* I don't need anymore ideas in my head!!

Comment

I'm afraid that with nearly four months of no new Atlantis episodes that this thread will sink through the pages. Do you girls think we should worry bout that?
          Last edited by GatetheWay; 26 September 2005, 12:31 PM. Reason: remove off topic portion and placed it in a thread where it would make sense to be

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

I don't see it being a problem. Between fics, screencaps, and general chattiness, I think we can keep Lorne on top where he belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              I don't see it being a problem. Between fics, screencaps, and general chattiness, I think we can keep Lorne on top where he belongs.
              i don't think it will be a problem either.. i was actually thinking about posting a "cap of the day" (thats if i can remember) each day, so that will keeps us, er, him, er, whatever, on top..

yep, look out gutter here i come...
              Last edited by OrangeSwirl; 26 September 2005, 01:42 PM.
              OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                What is this body shot you speak of? *guh* I don't need anymore ideas in my head!!
                ah... will ppl stop mentioning body shots!! (not that i have any problems with the images in my head, but i'm temporarily out of alcohol...)

anyway... cap of the day...
                OrangeSwirl

Comment

i don't think it will be a problem either.. i was actually thinking about posting a "cap of the day" (thats if i can remember) each day, so that will keeps us, er, him, er, whatever, on top..

Oh yes, Cath, that kind of body shot.

Ooo, gutter....yum.....Lorne in gutter......*whacks self for dirty thoughts*

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    Agreed, I will do my part to daily thunk him.....*joining OS in the gutter!*

Comment

Fabulous idea OS! Then we can all cap it with our smart and snarky comments!! LOL
                      Love the little decent into the gutter av! lol

Comment

ah... will ppl stop mentioning body shots!! (not that i have any problems with the images in my head, but i'm temporarily out of alcohol...)

Gaaaaaaaaaaah! Noooooooooooo, you are putting all kinds of thoughts in my head!! *contemplating Lornes washboard abs against my ton...faints*

Comment

"Elizabeth, I need to tell you that you have a button undone."

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                            Tisk tisk! Second page?!

Anyway before I'm off for the morning I decided to post a few of my favorite pics Enjoy!

Action Lorne!

Hot Lorne!

Boy Toy Lorne

Coy Lorne

Grinning Lorne

Whumped Lorne!
                            Nice run of pics, some of my favorites!!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                              Fabulous idea OS! Then we can all cap it with our smart and snarky comments!! LOL
                              Love the little decent into the gutter av! lol
                              maybe i should rephrase.. i shoudl have said, pic of the day... i was thinking about my screencaps at the time... but yeah, your idea is cool too....
                              OrangeSwirl

Comment

And don't forget! We should have like a fic of the week too! It would defianately kick my butt into gear!

Comment

Working...
                                X