Clear All

Originally posted by closetfan View Post
    *delurks*

Gosh he's pretty

*goes back to lurking*
    *jumps* oh you scared me stranger

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
      True there. I get special privileges because I'm his webmistress LOL!

I will not ask Major Lorne to pick up the papers that I "accidently" dropped on the floor as I passed by him (every five minutes lol! )
      LOL, sounds like you've been reading Ben and Claudia con stories...love that trick!

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        I will not shrink Major Lorne's trousers in the wash
        I will not always walk behind Major Lorne to get the best view in the house

Welcome Closetfan

Cheers CKO

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
          Amazing how that keeps happening!
          yup
          I will not shrink Major Lorne's trousers in the wash
          I will not always walk behind Major Lorne to get the best view in the house

Welcome Closetfan

Cheers CKO
          but its fun to walk behind him
          Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
          haha, oh no, look what i started.. its addicting, isn't it?
          very

Very

I will not ask Major Lorne to hold a ladder just so I can overbalance and fall into his arms

Last one for tonight I promise
          forget the ladder and fall into his waiting arms *head long dive into the gutter*

Originally posted by Lord_Zipacna's_Lo'taur View Post
          I will not ask Major Lorne to climb a ladder... while going commando in a skirt.

*cough*
          oh hehehe...

I will not ask Maj. Lorne to do a slow strip tease while pole dancing to I'm too sexy... (well save for in the privacy of either his room or mine room... wah... oh back up... *giggle* to far ahead of myself.. *twacks bunny*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
            inspired by Things I'm not allowed to do aboard the Battlestar Galactica

i've been working on my own Things i'm not allowed to do on Atlantis

thought u guys would get a kick out of 11 - i will not randomly hug Major Lorne
            hehehe; I love 43; "I will not ask Major Lorne what it's like in The Shire." -huggles sig-

but I want to randomly hug Lorne!

here's mine; I will not take bets on when Major Lorne will blow up the next space-ship that the Expidition finds.

I've finished the Lorne/OC story and am just proofing it now....I'll post the link when I'm done. It turns out that there's not much Lorne lovin' in it...but there's plenty of Lorne angst (which is way more better).

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
              I will not ask Major Lorne to pick up the papers that I "accidently" dropped on the floor as I passed by him (every five minutes lol! )
              Um, I don't know about that...I think that would have to be a will

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                Um, I don't know about that...I think that would have to be a will
                and where there's a will... there's a way *sigh*
                sigpic

Comment

I will not use zip-tie restraints on Major Lorne for personal reasons.

...oh that is so a lie
                  Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post

...oh that is so a lie
                    oh my that so gets ya greeeeeeeeen.. so uh... yeah..

sigpic

Comment

Well I'm glad someone likes it. I was gonna put for personal gratification, but I didn't know if those two words and retraints should be in the same sentence in a PG forum.

Comment

yea i mean after all we do have to sorta behave... oh i been bad.. please let me be punished by Lorne.

i will refrain from requesting being punished by Maj. Lorne personally
                        sigpic

Comment

lol! I will not request Major Lorne to do the punishing...or will I?

Comment

lol! I will not request Major Lorne to do the punishing...or will I?
                            This is not what I need to see first thing in the morning

*Goes off into happy day-dream land*

Good news about the fic EB

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              yea i mean after all we do have to sorta behave... oh i been bad.. please let me be punished by Lorne.

i will refrain from requesting being punished by Maj. Lorne personally
                              ROTFLMAO!! I don't think I have that much restraint!

Comment

...oh that is so a lie
                                *dies of brain explosion from thinking about that one way to long* ...tried to green you but apparently I like you way too much, LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X