• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey that's cool thanks for letting us know
    i'd sign up but i don't wanna join another board heh sorry
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Wallpaperman View Post
      Hello!

I have setup a forum for Kavan Smith where you can post all your questions.
      Kavan has agreed to answer your questions, not directly on the forum but I will forward the questions to him and will post his answers once received.

To post your questions, you must subscribe to The Scifi World boards and post your questions here:
      http://board.thescifiworld.net/viewforum.php?f=57
      Thanks Gilles. I read the interview on TSW where he said he'd answer questions on the site and was wondering when you'd make it happen

Comment

Now
        Actually he didn't wanted to come directly on the site so we were trying to convince him but finally choosed this option.
        Gilles
        http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
        Ben Browder interview
        Beau Bridges interview

Comment

I'm just glad you got him to agree to anything Give him our regards! (And ask him if he ever visits his GW thunkers? )

Comment

evening thunkers
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Now
              Actually he didn't wanted to come directly on the site so we were trying to convince him but finally choosed this option.
              Yeah, he's a private man and he rarely likes to go on the internet and see stuff about him (from what I can remember from past interviews). It was nice of him do that for you. I'll make sure to post something about it at my site for him!
              sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Hello!

Kavan has agreed to answer your questions, not directly on the forum but I will forward the questions to him and will post his answers once received.

To post your questions, you must subscribe to The Scifi World boards and post your questions here:
                thx Gilles..

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                evening thunkers
                'evenin MC, how was your day.
                sigpic

Comment

*grins and sighs* much better now
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                    Well, we could have our next big old party on May 6 -- Kav's birthday. lol
                    Oooh perfect Nici!

Comment

Hello!

Congrats on getting an interview Giles.

I'm not sure about the other LorneLovers but I'm kinda dumbstruck, I don't even know if I can come up with a question for Kavan *laughs* he likes to keep his private life private, which I totally respect, and I'm not even sure what to ask about Lorne.

Oh well trying to think of a question will give me something to do in my criminal investigation class in the morning *laughs*

Comment

OH! Q&A...too bad I suck at questions. I think it's awesome he likes his privacy. I do too! So that just makes it even harder to find something to ask him. *ponders*

But while I think, I'll just drool over that pic CKO posted...*grins* My...what pointy teeth you have my dear!
                        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

yes... all the better to bite with... *grins*

okay and with that... this thunker is off to sleepy land
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            yes... all the better to bite with... *grins*
                            Yes please! *runs off to non-PG land*
                            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                                Congrats on getting an interview Giles.

I'm not sure about the other LorneLovers but I'm kinda dumbstruck, I don't even know if I can come up with a question for Kavan *laughs* he likes to keep his private life private, which I totally respect, and I'm not even sure what to ask about Lorne.

Oh well trying to think of a question will give me something to do in my criminal investigation class in the morning *laughs*
                                Well try something that isn't too personal like favourite movie/band/song/food etc. On the more personal side, I don't know what his wife is called. Any pets?

Comment

Working...
                                X