No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorne is really becoming a character unto his own and developing a personality and style that is unique. I hope they decide to keep him around, like Walter or Seiler on SG-1. Loved his chemistry with Weir, especially!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan
      Nyah...*mutters something then goes to look for caps*
      a few can be found here...
      http://www.scifigate.net/stargateatl...boys&total=706
      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Lorne practicaly had his own B plot in TLB! I hope this means more development in the future.
        Last edited by GatetheWay; 24 September 2005, 05:01 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Guess the pictures didn't work. Oh well.
          Last edited by GatetheWay; 24 September 2005, 05:42 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
            Lorne is really becoming a character unto his own and developing a personality and style that is unique. I hope they decide to keep him around, like Walter or Seiler on SG-1. Loved his chemistry with Weir, especially!

Oh I know, he really is becoming his own 'Lorne' entity, isn't he? His chemistry with Weir was good too. It was so cute the way he says, 'Ma'am.'
            I wonder if she likes this since everyone basically refers to her by her last name.

oh and thanks for that site too, Orange. I had no idea it existed.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
            Spoiler:
            SCI-FI....
            I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
              Yay! Hallowed is the Swirl!

Comment

Lorne who wants to duck and cover.

Is that...a blush?

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan

Lorne who wants to duck and cover.

Is that...a blush?
                  So much Lorne Love *happy sigh*

And I have so many comments I'm not sure where to begin! I agree with Shadow about Lorne's love life though, I'd love to see him with some new unknown.

Comment

I agree with you Cathain, but when have we ever seen a secondary character hook up with anyone in Stargate? I can't recall. I'd like to see it but it most likely won't happen.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                      So much Lorne Love *happy sigh*

And I have so many comments I'm not sure where to begin! I agree with Shadow about Lorne's love life though, I'd love to see him with some new unknown.

Then you're in luck. I'm going to *try* to finish the other half of that chapter soon....*goes to work on it**makes self work on it*

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                        I agree with you Cathain, but when have we ever seen a secondary character hook up with anyone in Stargate? I can't recall. I'd like to see it but it most likely won't happen.
                        I think if its ever going to happen, it would be on Atlantis. I mean look at Beckett and Cadman and Rodney and Brown...there is a chance.

Comment

Yeah, but those were regulars hooking up with characters who were only in one episode. If Lorne was to see someone he'd be a secondary character dating another minor character. Only in fanfic I'm afraid.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                            Yeah, but those were regulars hooking up with characters who were only in one episode. If Lorne was to see someone he'd be a secondary character dating another minor character. Only in fanfic I'm afraid.
                            Who knows though, I mean to me Zelenka is a regular and Marcus looks like he's well on his way.

Comment

Well, we don't need to actually SEE it, it could just be an offhand mention. You know, he's asked to go on a mission and says something like, "Well, I was planning on having dinner with Ms. Hawkins, but sure, I'd love to go out into the jaws of death and risk dismemberment in order to bring back that scouting party!"

Comment

http://www.freewebs.com/lovelorne_fa...oject10000.htm

Got Part Two up. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X