No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

, know what you mean. I had to go without GW for a week and was tearing my hair out by the end of it (That's a Lorne smilie btw, found it somewhere )

Something to help cheer you up.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Hey! *waves back* I'm good, how are you?
      Have fun EB!
      Im great!
      Glad to be back here!
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        Thanks Nici and under the cut is a pic of the plaque
        Spoiler:
        That's cool Reef

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
          just popped in one last time for some Kavan thunking before the weekend. I'm road tripping to see my sister at her college...it's gonna be fun. Have a good weekend all!
          Be careful, hurry back.

Comment

Once Atlantis starts back i'll be able to get some killer shots of Lorne finally got a really good screencapture tool, it decompiles the episode in 77,000 odd frames (capturing every split second meaning you can see things you miss when you watch it)

Oh and the Attack Parrot is a savage beast it has fingers and toes for breakfast i saw one on a TV show

Lorne with scars... hmmm interesting might have to think about that (small non-ugly facial scars make them look really tough especially if its in the right place like on the left or right side of the forehead or just under the eye

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane View Post
              Once Atlantis starts back i'll be able to get some killer shots of Lorne finally got a really good screencapture tool, it decompiles the episode in 77,000 odd frames (capturing every split second meaning you can see things you miss when you watch it)

Oh and the Attack Parrot is a savage beast it has fingers and toes for breakfast i saw one on a TV show

Lorne with scars... hmmm interesting might have to think about that (small non-ugly facial scars make them look really tough especially if its in the right place like on the left or right side of the forehead or just under the eye
              Whoa! I can't wait! If it's okay with you, I might snatch and start making Lorne graphics...if I find some time. I sure am lazy in my spare time most of the time.
              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

I'll be glad when you lot have seen the Lorne eps too, then we can post all the caps from The Game, The Ark, Sunday and First Strike in the open.

Thanks purple, it's one of the many memorial's to the Titanic in Southampton. The bit at the bottom says the plaque was made from the reserve prop blade from Titanic and it was donated by Harland & Wolff, the shipbuilders.

Good luck with the exams Mayo

Comment

ooo very interesting a spare part from the Titantic

I know this thread is dedicated to Lorne but when i was surfing around how could you resist something like this?

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane View Post
                    ooo very interesting a spare part from the Titantic

I know this thread is dedicated to Lorne but when i was surfing around how could you resist something like this?

Spoiler:

WOWZA! *can't take eyes off biceps*
                    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I'll be glad when you lot have seen the Lorne eps too, then we can post all the caps from The Game, The Ark, Sunday and First Strike in the open.

Thanks purple, it's one of the many memorial's to the Titanic in Southampton. The bit at the bottom says the plaque was made from the reserve prop blade from Titanic and it was donated by Harland & Wolff, the shipbuilders.

Good luck with the exams Mayo
                      thanks reef!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm sitting here enjoying the sun and a mint Magnum.

and other things

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                          WOWZA! *can't take eyes off biceps*
                          He works as a bartender in the club he part owns

Comment

I'm sitting here enjoying the sun and a mint Magnum.

and other things
                            great as usual reef
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Comment

You're welcome and have some more

Comment

Working...
                                X