• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    Very yummy Lorne pics.

Lost Boys
    Spoiler:
    I didn't see anything remotely flirty between Lorne and Weir. Lorne was being a bit smirky and downplaying the situation... as I think would be perfectly reasonable. It's a sly admission that Shep's team doesn't play by the book, that they're good enough that they probably don't always NEED the book, and a good tease at Weir about her worry-wart nature. And then he caught himself on it and back-pedalled a bit. LOL! I thought it was great stuff... but not flirty. Just Lorne showing his lighter side. And yay for that!

Now if we could just get Weir to call him "Marcus"...

Should be some good screencaps from this, too. More Lorne in off-duty uniform. Yay!
    You called it right Shadow! I just finished the ep and I loved our Lorne in it!! He is such a great addition to Atlantis!! Kavan is such a great actor and it was so good to see, as you said Shadow
    Spoiler:
    the lighter side of Lorne. What a great smile he has He is soooo confident and relaxed with Weir.
    Props to Kavan!!! You rock my dear sir!! Now if we could just get him to tell someone on Atlantis to call him Marcus!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      You called it right Shadow! I just finished the ep and I loved our Lorne in it!! He is such a great addition to Atlantis!! Kavan is such a great actor and it was so good to see, as you said Shadow
      Spoiler:
      the lighter side of Lorne. What a great smile he has He is soooo confident and relaxed with Weir.
      Props to Kavan!!! You rock my dear sir!! Now if we could just get him to tell someone on Atlantis to call him Marcus!!
      Upon further inspection with the whole Lorne/Weir thing...I think our dear Marcus has been spending too much time with Rodney - if anything he's very snarky in the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
        We need screen caps and we need them now! Marcus was in The Lost Boys quite a bit. Gotta see some screen caps! Wait i'll just watch the episode again.

Edit: Was Lorne flirting with Weir? Or was it the other way around?
        There are going to be some amazing caps coming out of Lost Boys!! OS I need your help with the Windows MM. I'll pm you.

I didn't see any flirting and I am not a shipper either but I am open to the writing.

Comment

I don't think there's anything "worn" about Marcus, but I would LOVE the chance to try and wear him out!
          Hehe, you and me both!!

Comment

I loved that scene where Lorne's clothes dissolved... oops, should I put a spoiler warning on that??
            You wish!!.......I do too!

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
              Lorne's different from Sheppard quite a bit and I like him more for it. When he first appeared in Atlantis a lot of people said he was a Sheppard clone. But I think he's a more by the book millitary guy then Shep ever was.
              Yep, good analogy!

Comment

If it makes you feel any better, I just tried to boil my fingers with a pot of scalding water, so payback has taken its due.

As for the Lorne/Weir thing, I'm glad I don't see it because it would be idiotic and would piss me off.
                Ouch!! Why would that make us feel better?! Be careful! LOL
                No can't see the ship here. But it was good to see them
                Spoiler:
                smile and get along so well. That means she trusts him and we will see more of him on Atlantis!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                  True - but just to play devil's advocate - Weir isn't really his boss, Sheppard is.
                  True, kinda. She is in charge of Atlantis.

Comment

I read it as more him dismissing her concerns and looking to be elsewhere rather than wasting his time when AR-1 (whatever the hell they are) is more than capable of fending for themselves. At least initially. Then, yeah, he's avoiding eye contact so he doesn't inadvertently burst into flames or something.
                    Burst into flames? Explain, I must be tired cuz I don't get that one.

Comment

Originally posted by weirfan517
                      Hello, never posted her but I wanted to pop in and say that Lorne was pretty cool in TLB and I really liked that ep. I also liked him in Runner and Conversion, like what TPTB have done to make him a great character, and I'm quite fond of him, very funny and dosen't hurt that he's adoreable. I also ship him with Weir (truthfully I ship just about everyone with her) because I like the little things in the eps between them, but that's just me who's a very shippy fan and might possibly be alone in this ship along with Weir/Dex. The thing is I like the idea of Weir/Lorne more than Weir/Shep, but I probally should go before I ramble about shipping, just wanted to say, love Major Lorne, see yall around.
                      Welcome and thanks for post those nice things about Lorne. Glad to know he is winning fans! And you have the right to your opinon so don't be sorry for your shipping.
                      Last edited by purpletoo1; 22 March 2006, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                        Upon further inspection with the whole Lorne/Weir thing...I think our dear Marcus has been spending too much time with Rodney - if anything he's very snarky in the scene.
                        Yes he is but in a nice sort of way, unlike Rodney who just thinks the world hangs on his every word! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                          Yes he is but in a nice sort of way, unlike Rodney who just thinks the world hangs on his every word! LOL
                          Good point

Comment

I need caps!!!!! Please capture that smile. OS, please!

Comment

Well I don't have new caps but I have high quality 'Conversion' caps - though I only have time to post one for now:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2..._208hr_252.jpg

Comment

Very good quality!! Thanks for sharing the large size. Nothing like life size Kavan/Lorne!

Comment

Working...
                                X